Jaguar Land Rover has focused its attention on the interior and technology of the popular SUV and it makes sense, as the Velar was voted as the most beautiful car in the world back in 2018. The ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Range Rover Velar
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
SUVs are continuing to prove a huge hit with drivers, with nearly a third of all new cars on UK roads now an SUV, according to cap hpi. A picture says a thousand words, and as car manufacturers pr...
Land Rover has taken the covers off a two-door limited edition Range Rover SV Coupe at the Geneva Motor Show. With a limited run of 999 examples being produced, the two-door is a seriously exclusi...
Weekly round-up: Mobile madness, vivacious Velar, quality Quadrifoglio and other things we can’t alliterate…
Well, when it rains it pours. And no we’re not talking about the notoriously awful weather in Greater Manchester, we’re talking about the amount of automotive news that has been flooding your feed ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know