Toyota will launch a plug-in hybrid version of the RAV4 next year to sit alongside the regular hybrid model. Targeting best-in-class performance and efficiency with 6.2 seconds 0-62mph acceleratio...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - RAV4
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The automotive industry is slowly turning in favour of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV), especially with the government announcing a ban on the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040. H...
If the UK's boundless obsession with compact SUVs grinds your gears, there's one car you can direct the bulk of your anger at: the RAV4. Toyota claims to have birthed the segment with its mud-grind...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option