Contract Hire and Leasing News - RAV4
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Toyota will launch a plug-in hybrid version of the RAV4 next year to sit alongside the regular hybrid model. Targeting best-in-class performance and efficiency with 6.2 seconds 0-62mph acceleratio...
The automotive industry is slowly turning in favour of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV), especially with the government announcing a ban on the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040. H...
If the UK's boundless obsession with compact SUVs grinds your gears, there's one car you can direct the bulk of your anger at: the RAV4. Toyota claims to have birthed the segment with its mud-grind...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available