Accountant Michelle Williams has just leased a new Tesla Model 3 and taken it from Manchester to Aberyswyth and back, dropping her son off at university. A trip she'll be making countless times. Here's her real-life EV story, in her own words.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Real life review
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
When we reviewed the Nissan Leaf last year, it was the beginning of spring. The weather was calm, verging on hot, and the electric vehicle and its 40kWh battery coped fantastically not only with th...
Crossovers are ridiculously popular right now, and as such we’ve had a number of them pass through our car park in recent weeks. Highlights include the Skoda Karoq, Mitsubishi’s Eclipse Cross an...
Lots of us drive SUVs, but how many know just what these cars are capable of? To find out, we decided to take on the toughest off-road challenge ever attempted in the UK: to drive from coast to co...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)