Contract Hire and Leasing News - Real life review
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Accountant Michelle Williams has just leased a new Tesla Model 3 and taken it from Manchester to Aberyswyth and back, dropping her son off at university. A trip she'll be making countless times. Here's her real-life EV story, in her own words.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?