Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Real life review
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
When we reviewed the Nissan Leaf last year, it was the beginning of spring. The weather was calm, verging on hot, and the electric vehicle and its 40kWh battery coped fantastically not only with th...
Crossovers are ridiculously popular right now, and as such we’ve had a number of them pass through our car park in recent weeks. Highlights include the Skoda Karoq, Mitsubishi’s Eclipse Cross an...
Lots of us drive SUVs, but how many know just what these cars are capable of? To find out, we decided to take on the toughest off-road challenge ever attempted in the UK: to drive from coast to co...
Nipping out for a drive just for the pleasure of it is something we don’t always get the chance to do. However, when the opportunity comes knocking to pop out in a Mazda MX-5 around Iceland, you’d ...
When presented with a great grand tourer, the only decent thing to do with it is to take it on a grand tour. Sadly, such things are fairly difficult on our relatively small island, but we came up w...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 8 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 What does self-charging hybrid mean? Why is the term getting people ANGRY?