Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Real life review
Accountant Michelle Williams has just leased a new Tesla Model 3 and taken it from Manchester to Aberyswyth and back, dropping her son off at university. A trip she'll be making countless times. Here's her real-life EV story, in her own words.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Tesla officially opens UK Supercharger network to non-Tesla vehicles
- 2 Fuel prices 2022: How much have fuel prices REALLY risen? What’s driving prices?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 BMW 3 Series freshened up for 2022
- 5 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 6 Ford Mustang Mach E vs Polestar 2: Is there a winner?
- 7 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 9 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 10 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?