Contract Hire and Leasing News - Real life review
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Accountant Michelle Williams has just leased a new Tesla Model 3 and taken it from Manchester to Aberyswyth and back, dropping her son off at university. A trip she'll be making countless times. Here's her real-life EV story, in her own words.
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
When we reviewed the Nissan Leaf last year, it was the beginning of spring. The weather was calm, verging on hot, and the electric vehicle and its 40kWh battery coped fantastically not only with th...
Crossovers are ridiculously popular right now, and as such we’ve had a number of them pass through our car park in recent weeks. Highlights include the Skoda Karoq, Mitsubishi’s Eclipse Cross an...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 7 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed