Contract Hire and Leasing News - Renault
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The FIat E-Ducato all-electric van will get a list price of £47,675 when it arrives in the UK later in the year. It’ll be going head-to-head with the Mercedes-Benz e-Sprinter and a choice of two b...
Lease deals are now available on the third generation all-electric Renault Zoe. Prices start from under £200 per month with many of the deals in stock. Offering an increased 52kWh battery, it wi...
Since the first Renault Megane was introduced in 1995, seven million cars have been sold worldwide. With the fifth generation model on sale from July 2020, here’s what you need to know: Top five...
Renault’s INCIT-EV project has announced it will begin trialling the use of contactless induction technology to charge electric vehicles on the move. The test will be part of seven trials which wi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai gets hybrid-only powertrains
- 9 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 10 Review: Toyota GR Yaris