Contract Hire and Leasing News - Renault
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
To celebrate the return of 007 (and several of his most well loved cars), we’ve put together a list of some of Bond’s best and worst cars over the years.
The Renault Megane E-Tech plug-in hybrid is now available to lease, with deliveries of the new car commencing from September. Here’s everything you need to know about the new hybrid-only model. ...
Ashley has just taken out a lease agreement on the ultra-affordable Renault Zoe, and he couldn’t be happier with its all-electric performance and cheap running costs. “My Renault Zoe will be my se...
The FIat E-Ducato all-electric van will get a list price of £47,675 when it arrives in the UK later in the year. It’ll be going head-to-head with the Mercedes-Benz e-Sprinter and a choice of two b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?