Renault has revealed the City K-ZE, an all-electric crossover, at the Shanghai Motor Show. And its very possible it could be heading here too. A statement of intent for Groupe Renault in China, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Renault
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The 2019 Renault Clio has been unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. It’ll be available from the autumn, priced from around £14,000. Launched in 1990 the Clio has become Groupe Renault’s best-selling...
The festive period wouldn’t be complete without some form of James Bond being shown on TV, so we look back at some of the best and worst cars to show up in 50 years of film.
Price and specs for the revised Renault Kadjar have been announced, with the new model set to be priced from £20,595 when orders open on 3 January. Deliveries are set to begin in February. Exter...
If you’re thinking of leasing a hybrid vehicle, there are several now available to for less than £250 per month. But up that budget to £300 and you open yourself up to slightly newer, higher end mo...
Renault has taken the covers off an all-new bang-for-buck SUV Coupe – the Arkana. If you are in the market for a bargain crossover-coupe, however, you’ll have to move to Russia. Click here for m...
Alpine has confirmed that UK deliveries of its Cayman-rivalling A110 sports car will commence during the second quarter of 2018. An almost-forgotten French manufacturer that’s actually owned by Re...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed