The first teaser of the all-new Renault Austral has been revealed, with a highly camouflaged model showing us what we can expect the Kadjar replacement to look like. The name for the new car was ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Renault
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
To celebrate the return of 007 (and several of his most well loved cars), we’ve put together a list of some of Bond’s best and worst cars over the years.
The Renault Megane E-Tech plug-in hybrid is now available to lease, with deliveries of the new car commencing from September. Here’s everything you need to know about the new hybrid-only model. ...
Ashley has just taken out a lease agreement on the ultra-affordable Renault Zoe, and he couldn’t be happier with its all-electric performance and cheap running costs. “My Renault Zoe will be my se...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008