The Renault Megane E-Tech EV will cost from £35,995 when it arrives in the UK. Featuring an all-new look, a high-tech cabin and up to 292 miles of range, here’s what you need to know. Renault ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Renault
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
To celebrate the return of 007 (and several of his most well loved cars), we’ve put together a list of some of Bond’s best and worst cars over the years.
The Renault Megane E-Tech plug-in hybrid is now available to lease, with deliveries of the new car commencing from September. Here’s everything you need to know about the new hybrid-only model. ...
Ashley has just taken out a lease agreement on the ultra-affordable Renault Zoe, and he couldn’t be happier with its all-electric performance and cheap running costs. “My Renault Zoe will be my se...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 5 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 6 Renault Megane E-Tech: Prices and trims revealed for all-new EV
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Polestar 3 revealed ahead of October debut
- 9 Peugeot 2008 vs Toyota Yaris Cross: Which one wins?
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available