Contract Hire and Leasing News - Renegade
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jeep has been going through something of a renaissance in recent years, moving towards 10,000 sales a year in the UK despite being close to being canned just a couple of years ago. American brands...
Jeep's turnaround has been something of a success story and fleet sales have formed quite a part of that. The new Renegade though, is a lifestyle SUV. Will it appeal to fleets too?
Jeep has confirmed pricing for its Renegade. The small SUV will be available to order from January 6 2015, with the first models being delivered from mid-February. With a 4.2metre length, the Rene...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 NHS to offer lease deals on new Jaguar I-Pace to staff
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered