Contract Hire and Leasing News - Renegade
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
Jeep has been going through something of a renaissance in recent years, moving towards 10,000 sales a year in the UK despite being close to being canned just a couple of years ago. American brands...
Jeep's turnaround has been something of a success story and fleet sales have formed quite a part of that. The new Renegade though, is a lifestyle SUV. Will it appeal to fleets too?
Jeep has confirmed pricing for its Renegade. The small SUV will be available to order from January 6 2015, with the first models being delivered from mid-February. With a 4.2metre length, the Rene...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)