Contract Hire and Leasing News - Renegade
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
Jeep has been going through something of a renaissance in recent years, moving towards 10,000 sales a year in the UK despite being close to being canned just a couple of years ago. American brands...
Jeep's turnaround has been something of a success story and fleet sales have formed quite a part of that. The new Renegade though, is a lifestyle SUV. Will it appeal to fleets too?
Jeep has confirmed pricing for its Renegade. The small SUV will be available to order from January 6 2015, with the first models being delivered from mid-February. With a 4.2metre length, the Rene...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008