Contract Hire and Leasing News - Rio
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has introduced revised trim levels for the Picanto supermini and Rio hatchback. Changes only apply to five-door versions, but the changes means fresh names and extra equipment. All entry-level ...
After making its debut at the Paris Motor Show in October, the facelifted Kia Rio’s finalised specification and pricing has been announced. With five trim levels on offer, four engines and three- ...
Korean carmaker Kia has announced the launch of a new VR7 special edition on its Picanto, Rio and cee’d models. The new models all offer a high level of specification and sit somewhere within the m...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)