Contract Hire and Leasing News - Rio
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has introduced revised trim levels for the Picanto supermini and Rio hatchback. Changes only apply to five-door versions, but the changes means fresh names and extra equipment. All entry-level ...
After making its debut at the Paris Motor Show in October, the facelifted Kia Rio’s finalised specification and pricing has been announced. With five trim levels on offer, four engines and three- ...
Korean carmaker Kia has announced the launch of a new VR7 special edition on its Picanto, Rio and cee’d models. The new models all offer a high level of specification and sit somewhere within the m...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008