Contract Hire and Leasing News - Rio
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has introduced revised trim levels for the Picanto supermini and Rio hatchback. Changes only apply to five-door versions, but the changes means fresh names and extra equipment. All entry-level ...
After making its debut at the Paris Motor Show in October, the facelifted Kia Rio’s finalised specification and pricing has been announced. With five trim levels on offer, four engines and three- ...
Korean carmaker Kia has announced the launch of a new VR7 special edition on its Picanto, Rio and cee’d models. The new models all offer a high level of specification and sit somewhere within the m...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 The Great British Bike-Off FAQs: Why don’t cyclists …?
- 9 Review: Kia ProCeed
- 10 Company car tax frozen, while electric cars become exempt