Contract Hire and Leasing News - Rio
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has introduced revised trim levels for the Picanto supermini and Rio hatchback. Changes only apply to five-door versions, but the changes means fresh names and extra equipment. All entry-level ...
After making its debut at the Paris Motor Show in October, the facelifted Kia Rio’s finalised specification and pricing has been announced. With five trim levels on offer, four engines and three- ...
Korean carmaker Kia has announced the launch of a new VR7 special edition on its Picanto, Rio and cee’d models. The new models all offer a high level of specification and sit somewhere within the m...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupe: 600bhp twin-turbo coupe available to order
- 3 Planes, trains and automobiles: Car interiors are set to undergo a RADICAL change
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Pay-per-mile ‘road tax’ back on the agenda as government loses out
- 6 2020 Volkswagen Golf: New teaser sketch revealed
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Mercedes-Benz EQC now available to lease