We’ve been given some teasers of Rolls-Royce’s first electric car – the Spectre. Set to use the brand’s existing platforms, it’s set to launch in 2023. Here’s what we know so far. Rolls-Royce...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Rolls-Royce
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Allow us to introduce the Rolls-Royce Cullinan – an ultra-large, ultra-luxury SUV that’s set to take on the Bentley Bentayga when order books open later in the year. If you were still unaware th...
It could be the most luxurious fleet deal in history: a total of thirty (30, three-oh) bespoke Rolls-Royce Phantoms have been ordered for a forthcoming luxury hotel. The Louis XIII hotel, located ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available