Contract Hire and Leasing News - S Class
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mercedes-Benz has revealed photos and specs of its updated 2018 S-Class, ahead of the flagship model hitting showrooms in the summer. Externally, it would appear the new car benefits from only a f...
Mercedes will drop the top on its S 65 performance saloon, just in time for the British summer. The Mercedes-AMG S 65 Cabriolet provides a unique combination of intense performance, open-top moto...
Mercedes-Benz claimed three of the five prizes up for grabs at this year’s World Car Awards (WCA). Volkswagen’s Passat, which named European Car of the Year just four weeks earlier, was pipped to t...
Mercedes-Benz, not content with just including a pair of standard hybrids in the S-Class range, is now launching a rechargeable plug-in version, the S500. The first of a new series of plug-in hyb...
Mercedes-Benz’s plug-in S-Class hybrid will cost £87,965 on the road with the Government’s £5k plug-in car grant applied. Due in UK showrooms late November, the S 500 Plug-In Hybrid boasts a combin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 DS 9: Highly sophisticated executive saloon to get Geneva reveal
- 8 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car
- 9 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?