Say hello to the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S580 e E plug-in hybrid – the latest version added to the German brand’s flagship saloon line-up. Featuring up to 63 miles of all-electric range, it us...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - S Class
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Mercedes-Maybach S-Class has been revealed and is the most luxurious saloon to ever bear the badge. Based on the most recent S-Class, it’ll cost from £160,000 when it arrives next year....
Mercedes-Benz has revealed photos and specs of its updated 2018 S-Class, ahead of the flagship model hitting showrooms in the summer. Externally, it would appear the new car benefits from only a f...
Mercedes will drop the top on its S 65 performance saloon, just in time for the British summer. The Mercedes-AMG S 65 Cabriolet provides a unique combination of intense performance, open-top moto...
Mercedes-Benz claimed three of the five prizes up for grabs at this year’s World Car Awards (WCA). Volkswagen’s Passat, which named European Car of the Year just four weeks earlier, was pipped to t...
Mercedes-Benz, not content with just including a pair of standard hybrids in the S-Class range, is now launching a rechargeable plug-in version, the S500. The first of a new series of plug-in hyb...
Mercedes-Benz’s plug-in S-Class hybrid will cost £87,965 on the road with the Government’s £5k plug-in car grant applied. Due in UK showrooms late November, the S 500 Plug-In Hybrid boasts a combin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?