Contract Hire and Leasing News - S Class
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Mercedes-Benz has revealed photos and specs of its updated 2018 S-Class, ahead of the flagship model hitting showrooms in the summer. Externally, it would appear the new car benefits from only a f...
Mercedes will drop the top on its S 65 performance saloon, just in time for the British summer. The Mercedes-AMG S 65 Cabriolet provides a unique combination of intense performance, open-top moto...
Mercedes-Benz claimed three of the five prizes up for grabs at this year’s World Car Awards (WCA). Volkswagen’s Passat, which named European Car of the Year just four weeks earlier, was pipped to t...
Mercedes-Benz, not content with just including a pair of standard hybrids in the S-Class range, is now launching a rechargeable plug-in version, the S500. The first of a new series of plug-in hyb...
Mercedes-Benz’s plug-in S-Class hybrid will cost £87,965 on the road with the Government’s £5k plug-in car grant applied. Due in UK showrooms late November, the S 500 Plug-In Hybrid boasts a combin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV now available to order
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Top 10 reasons to re-open car showrooms