The all-new Mercedes-Maybach S-Class has been revealed and is the most luxurious saloon to ever bear the badge. Based on the most recent S-Class, it’ll cost from £160,000 when it arrives next year....
Contract Hire and Leasing News - S Class
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the all-new 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class – the German brand’s flagship saloon. Featuring a completely overhauled look, a revolutionary new interior, mild-hybrid drivetrains and a raft of...
Mercedes-Benz has revealed photos and specs of its updated 2018 S-Class, ahead of the flagship model hitting showrooms in the summer. Externally, it would appear the new car benefits from only a f...
Mercedes will drop the top on its S 65 performance saloon, just in time for the British summer. The Mercedes-AMG S 65 Cabriolet provides a unique combination of intense performance, open-top moto...
Mercedes-Benz claimed three of the five prizes up for grabs at this year’s World Car Awards (WCA). Volkswagen’s Passat, which named European Car of the Year just four weeks earlier, was pipped to t...
Mercedes-Benz, not content with just including a pair of standard hybrids in the S-Class range, is now launching a rechargeable plug-in version, the S500. The first of a new series of plug-in hyb...
Mercedes-Benz’s plug-in S-Class hybrid will cost £87,965 on the road with the Government’s £5k plug-in car grant applied. Due in UK showrooms late November, the S 500 Plug-In Hybrid boasts a combin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know