Ford’s S-Max and Galaxy seven-seat MPVs have been updated for 2018, with both benefitting from a new-and-improved diesel engine as well as a host of trim and tech updates. Externally both cars rem...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - S-MAX
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
The new second-generation Ford S-Max will hit British roads this summer with prices starting from £24,545 – around £1,500 more than the outgoing model. Highlights of the new seven-seat MPV include...
Ford has released details of its new S-MAX Concept, a technology-packed vehicle which reveals the car maker’s vision for future sport activity cars. The new S-MAX Concept employs the latest Ford d...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far