Contract Hire and Leasing News - S60
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volvo has long had close ties with performance company Polestar, but the Swedish manufacturer has today announced that it now owns 100% of the tuning company and that future Polestar models will “u...
Following the unveiling of the V60 Cross Country in November, Volvo has applied the same off-road modifications to the S60 to create the S60 Cross Country, the world’s first crossover saloon. Un...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option