Contract Hire and Leasing News - S60
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volvo has long had close ties with performance company Polestar, but the Swedish manufacturer has today announced that it now owns 100% of the tuning company and that future Polestar models will “u...
Following the unveiling of the V60 Cross Country in November, Volvo has applied the same off-road modifications to the S60 to create the S60 Cross Country, the world’s first crossover saloon. Un...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Case study: Why leasing made sense for petrolhead Josh
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced