Contract Hire and Leasing News - SEAT
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
Josh Hawtin just got his rapid Seat Cupra 290 delivered and is loving the responsiveness and excitement of the car’s capabilities in track mode through its FWD system. This is not the first time J...
Seat has repurposed its oft-forgotten Mii city car into its first electric car. With a range of 161 miles it is now available to lease from under £200 p/m. As one of the most affordable EVs on sal...
“Put that down.” “Tie your lace, please.” “Just get in the car will you." Sound familiar? New research from Seat reveals it costs families 96 hours a year getting children ready, out of the house a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 7 Luxury Korean Genesis brand to launch in UK with G80 saloon and G80 SUV
- 8 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX