Seat is repurposing its oft-forgotten Mii city car into its first electric car. Production of the internal combustion Mii will cease in July, with the all-electric replacement due for release in ea...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - SEAT
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
There has been a strong buzz building around Cupra, the newly introduced performance sub-brand of Seat, and now you can see what all the fuss is about with lease deals available on their first mode...
Believe it or not, millennials now makes up 12% of all current car buyers in Europe, and they’re after very specific things: style, connectivity and compact size. According to research from Seat, ...
With a 14% market growth so far in 2018, Seat has set the benchmark as the fastest-growing volume car brand in the UK. This equates to a 2.7% share of the overall UK market. With 2,997 more units ...
Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
When Matt Kay was hit by another big MOT bill for his 12-year-old Ford Fiesta that had been regularly draining his finances, he knew it was time to get rid and look for a new motor. But which optio...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc 2020: Open-top model to breathe fresh air into SUV segment
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: what is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Review: BMW Z4