Seat is set to reveal the all-new Leon at 6pm GMT on 28 January, with a teaser video hinting at what’s to come. Seat’s fourth-generation flagship builds on the appeal of its predecessor but with...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - SEAT
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Seat has repurposed its oft-forgotten Mii city car into its first electric car. With a range of 161 miles it is now available to lease from under £200 p/m. As one of the most affordable EVs on sal...
“Put that down.” “Tie your lace, please.” “Just get in the car will you." Sound familiar? New research from Seat reveals it costs families 96 hours a year getting children ready, out of the house a...
Seat has announced its seven-seat Tarraco SUV will be available as a plug-in hybrid. The new addition will make its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show, ahead of launching in 2020. Read the revie...
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
There has been a strong buzz building around Cupra, the newly introduced performance sub-brand of Seat, and now you can see what all the fuss is about with lease deals available on their first mode...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 NHS to offer lease deals on new Jaguar I-Pace to staff
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Review: Kia XCeed
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?