Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - SEAT
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Josh Hawtin just got his rapid Seat Cupra 290 delivered and is loving the responsiveness and excitement of the car’s capabilities in track mode through its FWD system. This is not the first time J...
Seat has repurposed its oft-forgotten Mii city car into its first electric car. With a range of 161 miles it is now available to lease from under £200 p/m. As one of the most affordable EVs on sal...
“Put that down.” “Tie your lace, please.” “Just get in the car will you." Sound familiar? New research from Seat reveals it costs families 96 hours a year getting children ready, out of the house a...
Seat has announced its seven-seat Tarraco SUV will be available as a plug-in hybrid. The new addition will make its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show, ahead of launching in 2020. Read the revie...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 6 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 7 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range