Josh Hawtin just got his rapid Seat Cupra 290 delivered and is loving the responsiveness and excitement of the car’s capabilities in track mode through its FWD system. This is not the first time J...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - SEAT
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Seat has repurposed its oft-forgotten Mii city car into its first electric car. With a range of 161 miles it is now available to lease from under £200 p/m. As one of the most affordable EVs on sal...
“Put that down.” “Tie your lace, please.” “Just get in the car will you." Sound familiar? New research from Seat reveals it costs families 96 hours a year getting children ready, out of the house a...
Seat has announced its seven-seat Tarraco SUV will be available as a plug-in hybrid. The new addition will make its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show, ahead of launching in 2020. Read the revie...
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 7 2021 Hyundai Tucson revealed with a bold new look
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced