Contract Hire and Leasing News - SEAT
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Seat has revealed the all-new Leon, adding increased connectivity and hybrid tech to the fourth-generation model. The new Seat Leon will also hold its value more than ever before, which bodes well...
Seat has repurposed its oft-forgotten Mii city car into its first electric car. With a range of 161 miles it is now available to lease from under £200 p/m. As one of the most affordable EVs on sal...
“Put that down.” “Tie your lace, please.” “Just get in the car will you." Sound familiar? New research from Seat reveals it costs families 96 hours a year getting children ready, out of the house a...
Seat has announced its seven-seat Tarraco SUV will be available as a plug-in hybrid. The new addition will make its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show, ahead of launching in 2020. Read the revie...
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
There has been a strong buzz building around Cupra, the newly introduced performance sub-brand of Seat, and now you can see what all the fuss is about with lease deals available on their first mode...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option