Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable...
Skoda has revealed its 7S concept – an electric seven-seat SUV that features a stunning design and interesting cabin space. A car based on this concept is set to hit the market in 2026, and the V...
The Skoda Karoq has received a mid-life refresh, with the revised crossover ushering in a revised look, more efficient engines and the use of sustainable materials. Set to be available to order in...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Skoda has expanded its Enyaq iV range with the performance-orientated 80x Sportline. Featuring all-wheel drive and 265hp, it’s the most potent Enyaq to date. You can find deals for Skoda’s new EV ...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 4 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 5 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 £165 EV VED rate set to raise £985m from 2025