EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
The Skoda Karoq has received a mid-life refresh, with the revised crossover ushering in a revised look, more efficient engines and the use of sustainable materials. Set to be available to order in...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Skoda has expanded its Enyaq iV range with the performance-orientated 80x Sportline. Featuring all-wheel drive and 265hp, it’s the most potent Enyaq to date. You can find deals for Skoda’s new EV ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 3 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 8 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 9 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?