The Skoda Enyaq iV electric SUV has been revealed in full ahead of it arriving in the UK early next year. This is the Czech brand’s first vehicle designed to be purely electric and uses the sam...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Skoda has revealed the fourth generation of its flagship Octavia, with the model promising to redefine its segment for refinement, quality, and tech. It’s understood order books will open in June,...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
A new era in Skoda history is imminent, with the release of the brand’s first fully-electric car: the Citigo iV. Priced from just £16,955 including the £3,500 government plug-in car grant, the Cit...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?