Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Production of the Skoda Enyaq iV electric SUV has begun, ahead of it arriving in the UK early next year. This is the Czech brand’s first vehicle designed to be purely electric and uses the same ...
Skoda has revealed the fourth generation of its flagship Octavia, with the model promising to redefine its segment for refinement, quality, and tech. It’s understood order books will open in June,...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
A new era in Skoda history is imminent, with the release of the brand’s first fully-electric car: the Citigo iV. Priced from just £16,955 including the £3,500 government plug-in car grant, the Cit...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)