Skoda has revealed further details about its upcoming Enyaq iV. The brand’s first electric SUV will be the first production model based on the MEB electric car platform and boast a range of up to 5...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Skoda has revealed the fourth generation of its flagship Octavia, with the model promising to redefine its segment for refinement, quality, and tech. It’s understood order books will open in June,...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
A new era in Skoda history is imminent, with the release of the brand’s first fully-electric car: the Citigo iV. Priced from just £16,955 including the £3,500 government plug-in car grant, the Cit...
The Skoda Superb iV plug-in hybrid will become the brand’s first electrified car when it goes on sale in the new year, with the highly anticipated PHEV priced from £31,970 OTR. The Superb iV will ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Driving after lockdown: It’s probably time you learned the ‘Dutch Reach’?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 New ‘faster’ Volkswagen Golf GTI roaring its way here
- 9 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 10 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV now available to order