Mercedes-Benz manufacturer Daimler and Volvo-making Chinese giant Geely have announced plans to develop a new generation of all-electric Smart cars. The plan, set to be finalised later in the ye...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Smart
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Smart range will see a host of interior and exterior improvements, while a new Brabus Sport Line trim will become the range-topping variant, the company has revealed. Priced from £13,810, the B...
The Edition White/Black models add bigger wheels, leather interior, and better tech.
Smart’s drop-top Fortwo will cost upwards of £13,265 OTR when the compact two-seater city car returns as a cabrio from February. This means that monthly leasing rates could start from £130 for bus...
Smart will bring its new-look ForTwo and ForFour to the UK in early 2015 with prices starting at more than £11,000, despite the company originally saying prices would be lower than €11,000 – just o...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 8 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all