Mercedes-Benz manufacturer Daimler and Volvo-making Chinese giant Geely have announced plans to develop a new generation of all-electric Smart cars. The plan, set to be finalised later in the ye...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Smart
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Smart range will see a host of interior and exterior improvements, while a new Brabus Sport Line trim will become the range-topping variant, the company has revealed. Priced from £13,810, the B...
The Edition White/Black models add bigger wheels, leather interior, and better tech.
Smart’s drop-top Fortwo will cost upwards of £13,265 OTR when the compact two-seater city car returns as a cabrio from February. This means that monthly leasing rates could start from £130 for bus...
Smart will bring its new-look ForTwo and ForFour to the UK in early 2015 with prices starting at more than £11,000, despite the company originally saying prices would be lower than €11,000 – just o...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?