Mercedes-Benz manufacturer Daimler and Volvo-making Chinese giant Geely have announced plans to develop a new generation of all-electric Smart cars. The plan, set to be finalised later in the ye...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Smart
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Smart range will see a host of interior and exterior improvements, while a new Brabus Sport Line trim will become the range-topping variant, the company has revealed. Priced from £13,810, the B...
The Edition White/Black models add bigger wheels, leather interior, and better tech.
Smart’s drop-top Fortwo will cost upwards of £13,265 OTR when the compact two-seater city car returns as a cabrio from February. This means that monthly leasing rates could start from £130 for bus...
Smart will bring its new-look ForTwo and ForFour to the UK in early 2015 with prices starting at more than £11,000, despite the company originally saying prices would be lower than €11,000 – just o...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 DS 9: Highly sophisticated executive saloon to get Geneva reveal
- 8 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car
- 9 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?