Contract Hire and Leasing News - Soul
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has announced the Soul EV will be offered in one highly specified grade called ‘First Edition’. Priced at £33,795 with the plug-in car grant, first deliveries are expected in the first quarter ...
A recent survey from consumer group Which? found that, in general, the UK’s trains were late, overcrowded, poor value and dirty. Southeastern Trains were, according to commuters, the worst of the l...
With the Soul's boxy exterior and the Cactus' curvy and bumpy body, these are two of the more distinctive and divisive crossovers available right now, but which is better?
Kia is taking over the Westfield Shopping Centre in London for the first ten days of August with a new fully interactive brand experience stand. In a bid to build customer awareness of what the b...
South Korean brand Kia, is the latest carmaker to join the growing ranks of firms to producing electric vehicles. The firm has now started production of its new Soul EV – based on its compact cro...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 7 2021 Hyundai Tucson revealed with a bold new look
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced