Contract Hire and Leasing News - Soul
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has announced the Soul EV will be offered in one highly specified grade called ‘First Edition’. Priced at £33,795 with the plug-in car grant, first deliveries are expected in the first quarter ...
A recent survey from consumer group Which? found that, in general, the UK’s trains were late, overcrowded, poor value and dirty. Southeastern Trains were, according to commuters, the worst of the l...
With the Soul's boxy exterior and the Cactus' curvy and bumpy body, these are two of the more distinctive and divisive crossovers available right now, but which is better?
Kia is taking over the Westfield Shopping Centre in London for the first ten days of August with a new fully interactive brand experience stand. In a bid to build customer awareness of what the b...
South Korean brand Kia, is the latest carmaker to join the growing ranks of firms to producing electric vehicles. The firm has now started production of its new Soul EV – based on its compact cro...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge