Contract Hire and Leasing News - Soul
Kia has announced the Soul EV will be offered in one highly specified grade called ‘First Edition’. Priced at £33,795 with the plug-in car grant, first deliveries are expected in the first quarter ...
A recent survey from consumer group Which? found that, in general, the UK’s trains were late, overcrowded, poor value and dirty. Southeastern Trains were, according to commuters, the worst of the l...
With the Soul's boxy exterior and the Cactus' curvy and bumpy body, these are two of the more distinctive and divisive crossovers available right now, but which is better?
Kia is taking over the Westfield Shopping Centre in London for the first ten days of August with a new fully interactive brand experience stand. In a bid to build customer awareness of what the b...
South Korean brand Kia, is the latest carmaker to join the growing ranks of firms to producing electric vehicles. The firm has now started production of its new Soul EV – based on its compact cro...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 MG 4: Lease deals now available
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Liz Truss gets the keys to No.10… but not the Jaguar
- 6 2023 Ford Mustang: Everything we know so far
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 10 Peugeot 2008 vs Toyota Yaris Cross: Which one wins?