Contract Hire and Leasing News - Soul
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has announced the Soul EV will be offered in one highly specified grade called ‘First Edition’. Priced at £33,795 with the plug-in car grant, first deliveries are expected in the first quarter ...
A recent survey from consumer group Which? found that, in general, the UK’s trains were late, overcrowded, poor value and dirty. Southeastern Trains were, according to commuters, the worst of the l...
With the Soul's boxy exterior and the Cactus' curvy and bumpy body, these are two of the more distinctive and divisive crossovers available right now, but which is better?
Kia is taking over the Westfield Shopping Centre in London for the first ten days of August with a new fully interactive brand experience stand. In a bid to build customer awareness of what the b...
South Korean brand Kia, is the latest carmaker to join the growing ranks of firms to producing electric vehicles. The firm has now started production of its new Soul EV – based on its compact cro...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 7 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 8 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 What does self-charging hybrid mean? Why is the term getting people ANGRY?