Contract Hire and Leasing News - Sportage
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
SUVs are continuing to prove a huge hit with drivers, with nearly a third of all new cars on UK roads now an SUV, according to cap hpi. A picture says a thousand words, and as car manufacturers pr...
Crossovers are big business, with the class dominating the new car market. Pick a suburban street at random and you’ll find that it’s crossovers and SUVs that take pride of place on the driveway th...
The fourth-gen Sportage is longer and wider than before, with ride, handling and refinement all improved, says Kia
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option