We’ve been given a sneak peak an upcoming electric Ssangyong Korando, which coincides with the launch of the Korando e-Motion – an electrified version of the current car. The Qashqai-sized crossov...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - SsangYong
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The seven-seat Ssangyong Rexton SUV has been updated, with a more potent engine, styling tweaks and an all-new gearbox option. Here’s what you need to know. Ssangyong Rexton exterior On the o...
The all-new SsangYong Musso pick-up truck has been launched at the Geneva Motor Show. Entering the fast-growing and highly competitive pick-up segment, the new Musso offers practicality, versati...
The SsangYong e-SIV has been revealed at the Geneva Motor Show and previews new styling and tech that could feature on the next generation of Korando crossover. More SsangYong lease deals The e...
Musso – Korean for rhinoceros – promises to offer unbelievable performance for a low price.
A stretched version of SsangYong's popular Tivoli is now in showrooms. The new Tivoli XLV boasts an extended body and a bigger boot, but no extra space-sapping seats. As readers of our reviews wil...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?