Contract Hire and Leasing News - SsangYong
We’ve been given a sneak peak an upcoming electric Ssangyong Korando, which coincides with the launch of the Korando e-Motion – an electrified version of the current car. The Qashqai-sized crossov...
The seven-seat Ssangyong Rexton SUV has been updated, with a more potent engine, styling tweaks and an all-new gearbox option. Here’s what you need to know. Ssangyong Rexton exterior On the o...
The all-new SsangYong Musso pick-up truck has been launched at the Geneva Motor Show. Entering the fast-growing and highly competitive pick-up segment, the new Musso offers practicality, versati...
The SsangYong e-SIV has been revealed at the Geneva Motor Show and previews new styling and tech that could feature on the next generation of Korando crossover. More SsangYong lease deals The e...
Musso – Korean for rhinoceros – promises to offer unbelievable performance for a low price.
A stretched version of SsangYong's popular Tivoli is now in showrooms. The new Tivoli XLV boasts an extended body and a bigger boot, but no extra space-sapping seats. As readers of our reviews wil...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2023: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 5 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?