Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Stonic
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A revised version of the Kia Stonic crossover has been revealed, with the facelifted car gaining external tweaks, a raft of new tech and mild-hybrid engine options. Set to arrive at the end of t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 A fast new Volkswagen Golf variant is coming soon
- 10 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?