Contract Hire and Leasing News - Subaru
Lease deals are now available on the Subaru XV. The compact crossover now features an e-Boxer hybrid engine and all-wheel-drive capability. The exterior of the XV e-Boxer has received a variety ...
Subaru has announced the launch of the fifth-generation Forester. The famed all-wheel drive model now comes with an E-Boxer hybrid engine and a towing capacity of 1,870 kg. Combining a 2.0-litre p...
The Outback, Subaru’s rugged crossover estate, has undergone extensive updates. Predominantly confined to the rural communities, the 2018 Outback is just as capable as the outgoing model offering ...
A sad day? Bad day? Maybe even a long overdue day? Whatever way you look at it, it has finally come and Subaru is waving a teary goodbye to the WRX STI – the last in the line of fast Imprezas that ...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2023: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 5 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?