Contract Hire and Leasing News - Subaru
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals are now available on the Subaru XV. The compact crossover now features an e-Boxer hybrid engine and all-wheel-drive capability. The exterior of the XV e-Boxer has received a variety ...
Subaru has announced the launch of the fifth-generation Forester. The famed all-wheel drive model now comes with an E-Boxer hybrid engine and a towing capacity of 1,870 kg. Combining a 2.0-litre p...
The Outback, Subaru’s rugged crossover estate, has undergone extensive updates. Predominantly confined to the rural communities, the 2018 Outback is just as capable as the outgoing model offering ...
A sad day? Bad day? Maybe even a long overdue day? Whatever way you look at it, it has finally come and Subaru is waving a teary goodbye to the WRX STI – the last in the line of fast Imprezas that ...
Subaru has confirmed that the new Levorg estate will come to the UK in September with a ticket price of £27,495. Described as a spiritual successor to the Legacy estate, which was discontinued in 2...
Subaru has updated its unloved XV crossover with improved refinement and comfort, as well as the firm’s new infotainment system. The Qashqai-rivalling XV has managed to boast both the lowest centr...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared
- 9 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?