Contract Hire and Leasing News - Subaru
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals are now available on the Subaru XV. The compact crossover now features an e-Boxer hybrid engine and all-wheel-drive capability. The exterior of the XV e-Boxer has received a variety ...
Subaru has announced the launch of the fifth-generation Forester. The famed all-wheel drive model now comes with an E-Boxer hybrid engine and a towing capacity of 1,870 kg. Combining a 2.0-litre p...
The Outback, Subaru’s rugged crossover estate, has undergone extensive updates. Predominantly confined to the rural communities, the 2018 Outback is just as capable as the outgoing model offering ...
A sad day? Bad day? Maybe even a long overdue day? Whatever way you look at it, it has finally come and Subaru is waving a teary goodbye to the WRX STI – the last in the line of fast Imprezas that ...
Subaru has confirmed that the new Levorg estate will come to the UK in September with a ticket price of £27,495. Described as a spiritual successor to the Legacy estate, which was discontinued in 2...
Subaru has updated its unloved XV crossover with improved refinement and comfort, as well as the firm’s new infotainment system. The Qashqai-rivalling XV has managed to boast both the lowest centr...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)