Subaru has confirmed its first all-electric vehicle will be named the Solterra. Set to arrive at some point in 2022, we’ve been treated to some early teaser pics of the new SUV. Here’s what we kno...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Subaru
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals are now available on the Subaru XV. The compact crossover now features an e-Boxer hybrid engine and all-wheel-drive capability. The exterior of the XV e-Boxer has received a variety ...
Subaru has announced the launch of the fifth-generation Forester. The famed all-wheel drive model now comes with an E-Boxer hybrid engine and a towing capacity of 1,870 kg. Combining a 2.0-litre p...
The Outback, Subaru’s rugged crossover estate, has undergone extensive updates. Predominantly confined to the rural communities, the 2018 Outback is just as capable as the outgoing model offering ...
A sad day? Bad day? Maybe even a long overdue day? Whatever way you look at it, it has finally come and Subaru is waving a teary goodbye to the WRX STI – the last in the line of fast Imprezas that ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Ssangyong Korando EV set for summer release, plus new EV incoming