Contract Hire and Leasing News - Superb
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Skoda Superb iV plug-in hybrid will become the brand’s first electrified car when it goes on sale in the new year, with the highly anticipated PHEV priced from £31,970 OTR. The Superb iV will ...
Skoda has launched the environmentally friendly GreenLine version of the new Superb, which is capable of driving for more than 1,100 miles on a single tank of diesel. The 1.6-litre diesel engine u...
The Skoda Superb has won a five star safety rating from car safety assessors Euro NCAP. Hyundai’s i20 supermini was also awarded four stars and Fiat’s Panda Cross just three in Euro NCAP’s latest...
An estate version of Skoda’s third-generation Superb will hit the roads in the UK this September, with prices starting from £19,840 – £1,200 more than the standard saloon. Like its saloon counterp...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far