Contract Hire and Leasing News - Superb
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Skoda Superb iV plug-in hybrid will become the brand’s first electrified car when it goes on sale in the new year, with the highly anticipated PHEV priced from £31,970 OTR. The Superb iV will ...
Skoda has launched the environmentally friendly GreenLine version of the new Superb, which is capable of driving for more than 1,100 miles on a single tank of diesel. The 1.6-litre diesel engine u...
The Skoda Superb has won a five star safety rating from car safety assessors Euro NCAP. Hyundai’s i20 supermini was also awarded four stars and Fiat’s Panda Cross just three in Euro NCAP’s latest...
An estate version of Skoda’s third-generation Superb will hit the roads in the UK this September, with prices starting from £19,840 – £1,200 more than the standard saloon. Like its saloon counterp...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 6 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona