SUV practicality with hot hatch performance and driving dynamics. This is the new Ford Puma ST. Comparing the ST model with the current Puma, the mild-hybrid 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo petro...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - SUV
Pricing for the Kia Sorento SUV was revealed earlier this year, and now the company has unveiled a flagship PHEV model will join the range in early 2021. Labelled “the most high-tech Kia ever”, th...
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
SUV-type vehicles now account for 40% of global car sales. That represents a doubling of SUVs sold per annum compared to 2010 and it’s claimed this is why vehicle emissions have not dropped in tota...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2023: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 5 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?