Contract Hire and Leasing News - SUV
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Toyota Land Cruiser is a functional car and that should be your reason for leasing one. While it offers comfort and enough mod-cons to keep anyone happy, it’s not going to be your go-to choice unless you’re putting it to regular use for its full potential. If you are, it remains as dominant as it ever has been.
The SUV class is getting bigger by the year, and we don’t just mean the size of the vehicles. Last year, SUVs accounted for a third of all global car sales, which is up from a fifth in 2014. That’...
Volvo has confirmed it will expand production of its award-winning new XC40 crossover, after receiving more than 80,000 orders. Production will be expanded at its Ghent manufacturing plant and Vol...
SUVs are continuing to prove a huge hit with drivers, with nearly a third of all new cars on UK roads now an SUV, according to cap hpi. A picture says a thousand words, and as car manufacturers pr...
Over five years since we caught our first glimpse of it at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show, the Lamborghini Urus will finally be launched on 4 December 2017.
With the first deliveries expected in the first half of January 2018, Skoda has announced order books are now open for the Karoq. Priced from £20,875, the all-new SUV promises to set new standards...
Seat’s model line-up keeps getting bigger. Following the successful launch of the award-winning Ateca last year, and the upcoming launch of the smaller Arona, the Spanish carmaker will further exp...
Lots of us drive SUVs, but how many know just what these cars are capable of? To find out, we decided to take on the toughest off-road challenge ever attempted in the UK: to drive from coast to co...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 4 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Winners of ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2014 announced