SUV practicality with hot hatch performance and driving dynamics. This is the new Ford Puma ST. Comparing the ST model with the current Puma, the mild-hybrid 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo petro...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - SUV
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Pricing for the Kia Sorento SUV was revealed earlier this year, and now the company has unveiled a flagship PHEV model will join the range in early 2021. Labelled “the most high-tech Kia ever”, th...
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
SUV-type vehicles now account for 40% of global car sales. That represents a doubling of SUVs sold per annum compared to 2010 and it’s claimed this is why vehicle emissions have not dropped in tota...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?