Contract Hire and Leasing News - SUV
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
SUV-type vehicles now account for 40% of global car sales. That represents a doubling of SUVs sold per annum compared to 2010 and it’s claimed this is why vehicle emissions have not dropped in tota...
The Toyota Land Cruiser is a functional car and that should be your reason for leasing one. While it offers comfort and enough mod-cons to keep anyone happy, it’s not going to be your go-to choice unless you’re putting it to regular use for its full potential. If you are, it remains as dominant as it ever has been.
The SUV class is getting bigger by the year, and we don’t just mean the size of the vehicles. Last year, SUVs accounted for a third of all global car sales, which is up from a fifth in 2014. That’...
Volvo has confirmed it will expand production of its award-winning new XC40 crossover, after receiving more than 80,000 orders. Production will be expanded at its Ghent manufacturing plant and Vol...
SUVs are continuing to prove a huge hit with drivers, with nearly a third of all new cars on UK roads now an SUV, according to cap hpi. A picture says a thousand words, and as car manufacturers pr...
Over five years since we caught our first glimpse of it at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show, the Lamborghini Urus will finally be launched on 4 December 2017.
With the first deliveries expected in the first half of January 2018, Skoda has announced order books are now open for the Karoq. Priced from £20,875, the all-new SUV promises to set new standards...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Mazda CX-5 refreshed for 2020
- 10 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe