SUV practicality with hot hatch performance and driving dynamics. This is the new Ford Puma ST. Comparing the ST model with the current Puma, the mild-hybrid 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo petro...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - SUV
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Pricing for the Kia Sorento SUV was revealed earlier this year, and now the company has unveiled a flagship PHEV model will join the range in early 2021. Labelled “the most high-tech Kia ever”, th...
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
SUV-type vehicles now account for 40% of global car sales. That represents a doubling of SUVs sold per annum compared to 2010 and it’s claimed this is why vehicle emissions have not dropped in tota...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 3 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 4 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 Video review: Skoda Karoq
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona