No, it’s not a crossword puzzle clue, the Suzuki Across is the first fruit borne of the partnership with Toyota announced last year. Based on the RAV4, the Suzuki Across is a robust and sporty SUV...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Suzuki
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Suzuki has launched an entirely new car called the Swace. Based on the Toyota Corolla hybrid estate, the Swace is the second new model to be launched from the Suzuki/Toyota collaborative business a...
You may wonder why Toyota has bothered to enter into a deeper collaboration with Suzuki. After all, one of the world’s biggest car makers surely doesn’t need to partner with anyone in order to make...
Following its European premier at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year, the all-new Suzuki Swift Sport will be available from 1 June. Quicker and lighter, the third-generation Swift Sport features...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 7 2021 Hyundai Tucson revealed with a bold new look
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced