Volkswagen has revealed a cabriolet version of the T-Roc, with the small crossover to be shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show ahead of its launch in spring 2020. Following the tradition of the Beet...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - T-Roc
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ahead of its reveal at the Geneva Motor Show, first pictures and details have been released on the high-performance Volkswagen T-Roc R. This powerful vehicle boasts some impressive performance dat...
With an €80 million investment signed off by the board, Volkswagen has announced it will begin production of its first convertible SUV from 2020. Based on the recently released T-Roc, this model c...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?