Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tesla
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Let’s talk about Tesla. The forward-thinking electric vehicle manufacturer has been in the headlines a lot of late. The Model S and Model X continue to offer potent, plush and practical EVs at th...
Growing pains. Most new businesses go through them as they expand and find their way in whichever chosen industry they work in. ' In the case of Tesla, so much of its path to significant sales vol...
The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
The Greatest Showman: Is convincing people he could build more Teslas the greatest trick Elon Musk has ever pulled?
“A hardcore smackdown” is how Elon Musk describes his latest new car reveal, the Roadster. It arrived with no pre-launch hype or publicity. Instead, it emerged as a surprise from the trailer of Mus...
Once again Tesla has caught the motor industry unaware with a surprise reveal of an all-new model. Say hello to the Roadster – the electric vehicle Tesla claims will be the quickest production car ...
Launching a new car is one thing, starting a whole new car brand is something else altogether. Yet that’s what we’ve witnessed in the past few days with the arrival of Polestar. Okay, so the new f...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 Top five Marmite motors
- 5 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Mercedes-Benz GLB: compact SUV concept revealed
- 8 Review: 2019 Audi A6
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 Tesla Model 3 ‘Standard Range’ could have £26k price tag