Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tesla
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
This is the Tesla Cybertruck, a sci-fi-inspired all-electric pick-up first hinted at by Elon Musk in 2014. Unveiled at Tesla’s design studio in Los Angeles, it’s safe to say this wedge-shaped pi...
Two important announcements were made this week, which may have slipped under the radar, both regarding the battery cells found in electric cars. First, Volkswagen Group announced a pilot line for...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-Pace: Electric SUVs compared