Accountant Michelle Williams has just leased a new Tesla Model 3 and taken it from Manchester to Aberyswyth and back, dropping her son off at university. A trip she'll be making countless times. Here's her real-life EV story, in her own words.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tesla
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Elon Musk has been leaking further details on the divisive Tesla Cybertruck, a sci-fi-inspired all-electric pick-up, via Twitter this week. Musk confirmed the vehicle will have a heat pump, like ...
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
Two important announcements were made this week, which may have slipped under the radar, both regarding the battery cells found in electric cars. First, Volkswagen Group announced a pilot line for...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 6 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?