Contract Hire and Leasing News - Touareg
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volkswagen has revealed it will add a range-topping new premium model to its flagship Touareg line in the form of a 3.0-litre turbocharged V6 with a 134bhp electric motor. The first R-Line model t...
Launched last year, the third generation of Volkswagen’s flagship SUV has added a potent 335hp 3.0l V6 TSI engine to its range. With a power output between 5,300 and 6,400 rpm and 450 Nm of torque...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 7 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 8 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation