Contract Hire and Leasing News - Touareg
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volkswagen has revealed it will add a range-topping new premium model to its flagship Touareg line in the form of a 3.0-litre turbocharged V6 with a 134bhp electric motor. The first R-Line model t...
Launched last year, the third generation of Volkswagen’s flagship SUV has added a potent 335hp 3.0l V6 TSI engine to its range. With a power output between 5,300 and 6,400 rpm and 450 Nm of torque...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 6 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 7 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 8 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 10 Video review: Skoda Karoq