Volkswagen has revealed it will add a range-topping new premium model to its flagship Touareg line in the form of a 3.0-litre turbocharged V6 with a 134bhp electric motor. The first R-Line model t...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Touareg
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Launched last year, the third generation of Volkswagen’s flagship SUV has added a potent 335hp 3.0l V6 TSI engine to its range. With a power output between 5,300 and 6,400 rpm and 450 Nm of torque...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts