Ever found yourself frustrated after your team loses and the players drive home in their swanky new car with heated seats and massage chairs whilst you’re on a cold, busy public transport ride home...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Touareg
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volkswagen has revealed it will add a range-topping new premium model to its flagship Touareg line in the form of a 3.0-litre turbocharged V6 with a 134bhp electric motor. The first R-Line model t...
Launched last year, the third generation of Volkswagen’s flagship SUV has added a potent 335hp 3.0l V6 TSI engine to its range. With a power output between 5,300 and 6,400 rpm and 450 Nm of torque...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008