Toyota will launch the seven-seat Highlander SUV in the UK next year to expand its growing hybrid SUV line-up. The Highlander will become the brand’s largest hybrid SUV, joining the RAV4, C-HR ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Toyota
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Toyota has revealed the all-new Yaris Cross, a compact SUV designed to take on the Nissan Juke. The new model is built on Toyota’s new GA-B compact car platform, which is also being used for the...
The festive period wouldn’t be complete without some form of James Bond being shown on TV. Whether you prefer the 60s suaveness of Sean Connery, the 70s cringe of Roger Moore or the noughties meanness of Daniel Craig, part of the enduring appeal of the films is due to the often-unsung heroes: the cars.
Toyota will launch a plug-in hybrid version of the RAV4 next year to sit alongside the regular hybrid model. Targeting best-in-class performance and efficiency with 6.2 seconds 0-62mph acceleratio...
The automotive industry is slowly turning in favour of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV), especially with the government announcing a ban on the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040. H...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option