Contract Hire and Leasing News - Toyota
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Toyota has launched the seven-seat Highlander SUV in the UK to expand its growing hybrid SUV line-up. The Highlander is the brand’s largest hybrid SUV, joining the RAV4, C-HR and the new Yaris C...
Toyota has revealed the all-new Yaris Cross, a compact SUV designed to take on the Nissan Juke. The new model is built on Toyota’s new GA-B compact car platform, which is also being used for the...
The festive period wouldn’t be complete without some form of James Bond being shown on TV. Whether you prefer the 60s suaveness of Sean Connery, the 70s cringe of Roger Moore or the noughties meanness of Daniel Craig, part of the enduring appeal of the films is due to the often-unsung heroes: the cars.
Toyota will launch a plug-in hybrid version of the RAV4 next year to sit alongside the regular hybrid model. Targeting best-in-class performance and efficiency with 6.2 seconds 0-62mph acceleratio...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 4 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range
- 5 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 6 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options
- 7 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 8 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 9 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 10 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed