The world of cars is swamped in techno-babble words, phrases and acronyms, yet the one that’s getting many driven to distraction at the moment is ‘”self-charging hybrid’. Sounds innocuous enough an...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Toyota
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The festive period wouldn’t be complete without some form of James Bond being shown on TV. Whether you prefer the 60s suaveness of Sean Connery, the 70s cringe of Roger Moore or the noughties meanness of Daniel Craig, part of the enduring appeal of the films is due to the often-unsung heroes: the cars.
Toyota will launch a plug-in hybrid version of the RAV4 next year to sit alongside the regular hybrid model. Targeting best-in-class performance and efficiency with 6.2 seconds 0-62mph acceleratio...
The automotive industry is slowly turning in favour of alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV), especially with the government announcing a ban on the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040. H...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years