Hyundai has released prices and specifications for its all-new Tucson SUV. The entry-level SE Connect model will be priced from £28,495. Whilst the the plug-in hybrid variant of the Tucson will be ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tucson
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hyundai have announced that the Tucson will be their first SUV with the sporty N Line trim. A unique combination of a family SUV and N-inspired sportiness, the dynamic design features redesigned...
Having initially revealed its facelifted Tucson crossover at the New York International Auto Show, Hyundai has revealed more details ahead of its European debut in the summer. The new Hyundai Tucs...
Hyundai has announced a new engine and gearbox combination will join the popular Tucson range. Priced from £24,570 in SE trim, the 1.7-litre turbo diesel engine is more powerful than before, and co...
The Nissan Qashqai has been the king of the crossover SUV market for longer than we care to remember, but up-and-coming Korean manufacturer Hyundai is hoping to steal away the crown with its new Tu...
Hyundai’s Tucson scored a top five star safety rating in Euro NCAP’s latest batch of crash tests. Compared to the ix35 that it replaces (last tested in 2006), the European safety assessors said t...
Hyundai’s Tucson will cost between £18,695 and £32,345 OTR – at least £1,500 more than the ix35 it replaces - when it becomes available in the UK on September 3. Because current predictions estima...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?