Hyundai have announced that the Tucson will be their first SUV with the sporty N Line trim. A unique combination of a family SUV and N-inspired sportiness, the dynamic design features redesigned...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tucson
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having initially revealed its facelifted Tucson crossover at the New York International Auto Show, Hyundai has revealed more details ahead of its European debut in the summer. The new Hyundai Tucs...
Hyundai has announced a new engine and gearbox combination will join the popular Tucson range. Priced from £24,570 in SE trim, the 1.7-litre turbo diesel engine is more powerful than before, and co...
The Nissan Qashqai has been the king of the crossover SUV market for longer than we care to remember, but up-and-coming Korean manufacturer Hyundai is hoping to steal away the crown with its new Tu...
Hyundai’s Tucson scored a top five star safety rating in Euro NCAP’s latest batch of crash tests. Compared to the ix35 that it replaces (last tested in 2006), the European safety assessors said t...
Hyundai’s Tucson will cost between £18,695 and £32,345 OTR – at least £1,500 more than the ix35 it replaces - when it becomes available in the UK on September 3. Because current predictions estima...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV now available to order
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?