Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tucson
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hyundai have announced that the Tucson will be their first SUV with the sporty N Line trim. A unique combination of a family SUV and N-inspired sportiness, the dynamic design features redesigned...
Having initially revealed its facelifted Tucson crossover at the New York International Auto Show, Hyundai has revealed more details ahead of its European debut in the summer. The new Hyundai Tucs...
Hyundai has announced a new engine and gearbox combination will join the popular Tucson range. Priced from £24,570 in SE trim, the 1.7-litre turbo diesel engine is more powerful than before, and co...
The Nissan Qashqai has been the king of the crossover SUV market for longer than we care to remember, but up-and-coming Korean manufacturer Hyundai is hoping to steal away the crown with its new Tu...
Hyundai’s Tucson scored a top five star safety rating in Euro NCAP’s latest batch of crash tests. Compared to the ix35 that it replaces (last tested in 2006), the European safety assessors said t...
Hyundai’s Tucson will cost between £18,695 and £32,345 OTR – at least £1,500 more than the ix35 it replaces - when it becomes available in the UK on September 3. Because current predictions estima...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?