Contract Hire and Leasing News - V60
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The rugged V60 Cross Country is the latest addition to Volvo’s line-up and hopes to further underpin the company's transformation in recent years. Based upon the standard V60 launched earlier th...
Volvo has long had close ties with performance company Polestar, but the Swedish manufacturer has today announced that it now owns 100% of the tuning company and that future Polestar models will “u...
Two years have passed since Volvo planted a plug-in diesel-electric powertrain into its V60 D-segment hatchback; a relatively successful move with nearly 8,000 units shifted in 2013 alone. But now...
The first Volvo V60 Polestar cars have rolled over the production line at the carmaker’s Torslanda factory in Sweden. A total of 750 S60 and V60 Polestar models will be built in 2014, destined for...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 6 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know