Contract Hire and Leasing News - V60
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The rugged V60 Cross Country is the latest addition to Volvo’s line-up and hopes to further underpin the company's transformation in recent years. Based upon the standard V60 launched earlier th...
Volvo has long had close ties with performance company Polestar, but the Swedish manufacturer has today announced that it now owns 100% of the tuning company and that future Polestar models will “u...
Two years have passed since Volvo planted a plug-in diesel-electric powertrain into its V60 D-segment hatchback; a relatively successful move with nearly 8,000 units shifted in 2013 alone. But now...
The first Volvo V60 Polestar cars have rolled over the production line at the carmaker’s Torslanda factory in Sweden. A total of 750 S60 and V60 Polestar models will be built in 2014, destined for...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 6 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona