Contract Hire and Leasing News - V60
The rugged V60 Cross Country is the latest addition to Volvo’s line-up and hopes to further underpin the company's transformation in recent years. Based upon the standard V60 launched earlier th...
Volvo has long had close ties with performance company Polestar, but the Swedish manufacturer has today announced that it now owns 100% of the tuning company and that future Polestar models will “u...
Two years have passed since Volvo planted a plug-in diesel-electric powertrain into its V60 D-segment hatchback; a relatively successful move with nearly 8,000 units shifted in 2013 alone. But now...
The first Volvo V60 Polestar cars have rolled over the production line at the carmaker’s Torslanda factory in Sweden. A total of 750 S60 and V60 Polestar models will be built in 2014, destined for...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 3 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 8 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 9 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 10 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease