The real winners in all of this? Individuals and companies looking to lease a S90, V90 or XC90, as strong residuals translate into highly competitive monthly costs.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - V90
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The results of 2017’s first batch of Euro NCAP tests are in, and it’s a bit of a mixed bag if we’re honest. Both the Volvo S90 and V90 were left to the devises of the crash testers, but not before ...
The new Volvo V90 will cost £2k OTR more than the S90 saloon on which it is based when it arrives in UK showrooms this October.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)