The real winners in all of this? Individuals and companies looking to lease a S90, V90 or XC90, as strong residuals translate into highly competitive monthly costs.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - V90
The results of 2017’s first batch of Euro NCAP tests are in, and it’s a bit of a mixed bag if we’re honest. Both the Volvo S90 and V90 were left to the devises of the crash testers, but not before ...
The new Volvo V90 will cost £2k OTR more than the S90 saloon on which it is based when it arrives in UK showrooms this October.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 7 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?