The real winners in all of this? Individuals and companies looking to lease a S90, V90 or XC90, as strong residuals translate into highly competitive monthly costs.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - V90
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The results of 2017’s first batch of Euro NCAP tests are in, and it’s a bit of a mixed bag if we’re honest. Both the Volvo S90 and V90 were left to the devises of the crash testers, but not before ...
The new Volvo V90 will cost £2k OTR more than the S90 saloon on which it is based when it arrives in UK showrooms this October.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?