Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vauxhall
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Vauxhall reveal that its 2017 SUV/crossover family will be rounded off by a third model, the Grandland X, which will become the big brother of the range.
Vauxhall has revealed a new front-wheel drive Grandland X Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV). Priced from £32,390, it is a more attainable, lower-powered front-wheel drive version of the all-wh...
Vauxhall has revealed the first images of its updated Insignia, the brand’s flagship large saloon. The new design of the Insignia reimagines the front and rear styling, reshaping the exterior a...
It’s safe to say Vauxhall is getting pretty serious about this whole electric thing. Following the all-electric Corsa-e and PHEV Grandland X, the manufacturer has revealed the Vivaro-e, its first a...
Vauxhall was the fastest-growing manufacturer in the personal leasing market in the first half of 2019, with enquiries increasing by more than 60% year on year, according to Leasing.com’s League Ta...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Coronavirus: Drivers to get six-month MOT exemption
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Coronavirus: What qualifies as non-essential travel?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Mazda CX-5 refreshed for 2020
- 10 Review: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe