The all-new 2021 Vauxhall Mokka will cost from £20,735, with deliveries set to commence in April next year. Set to take on the latest Nissan Juke, there’s also an all-electric variant set to debut...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vauxhall
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Vauxhall has released further details on the Vivaro-e, its first factory-built, fully-electric van. Priced from £27,723, excluding VAT and after Plugged-in Van Grant, lease deals on the Vivaro-e w...
Due in showrooms this summer, Vauxhall’s new Insignia will be priced from a very competitive £23,120 on-the-road. But there will also be a new top-of-the-range GSi 2.0-litre (227bhp) that will come...
Vauxhall reveal that its 2017 SUV/crossover family will be rounded off by a third model, the Grandland X, which will become the big brother of the range.
Vauxhall has revealed a new front-wheel drive Grandland X Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV). Priced from £32,390, it is a more attainable, lower-powered front-wheel drive version of the all-wh...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020
- 8 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?