Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vauxhall
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Vauxhall is putting the finishing touches to the second-generation Mokka, which will have a fully-electric version as well as traditional combustion-engined versions. It will also be the first ve...
Vauxhall has released the first pictures of the Vivaro-e, its first factory-built, fully-electric van. The Vivaro-e has a range of 188 miles on the WLTP cycle. Its payload of up to 1,226kgs is a...
Due in showrooms this summer, Vauxhall’s new Insignia will be priced from a very competitive £23,120 on-the-road. But there will also be a new top-of-the-range GSi 2.0-litre (227bhp) that will come...
Vauxhall reveal that its 2017 SUV/crossover family will be rounded off by a third model, the Grandland X, which will become the big brother of the range.
Vauxhall has revealed a new front-wheel drive Grandland X Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV). Priced from £32,390, it is a more attainable, lower-powered front-wheel drive version of the all-wh...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 10 All-electric Fiat 500 makes public debut in Rome