Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vauxhall
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new 2021 Vauxhall Mokka will cost from £20,735, with deliveries set to commence in April next year. Set to take on the latest Nissan Juke, there’s also an all-electric variant set to debut...
Vauxhall has released further details on the Vivaro-e, its first factory-built, fully-electric van. Priced from £27,723, excluding VAT and after Plugged-in Van Grant, lease deals on the Vivaro-e w...
Due in showrooms this summer, Vauxhall’s new Insignia will be priced from a very competitive £23,120 on-the-road. But there will also be a new top-of-the-range GSi 2.0-litre (227bhp) that will come...
Vauxhall reveal that its 2017 SUV/crossover family will be rounded off by a third model, the Grandland X, which will become the big brother of the range.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai gets hybrid-only powertrains
- 9 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 10 Review: Toyota GR Yaris