Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
Are you planning a staycation in the UK over the coming months? Then you might want to have a look at the new Caddy California – the latest luxury campervan from Volkswagen. With order books openi...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
The revised Volkswagen Tiguan has been given two additional petrol engine options for 2021. The pair use the same 2.0-litre turbocharged unit found in the Golf GTI. Here’s what you need to know ab...
Full specs and list prices for the all-electric Volkswagen ID.3 have been revealed, with entry-level models getting a list price of less than £30,000. Lease deals are also now available with price...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation
- 10 DS 9 Saloon 2021: Price and specs confirmed