Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
The updated Volkswagen Arteon fastback and Shooting Brake models are now available to order in R specification, topping the range which was refreshed earlier this year. The announcement follows or...
Are you planning a staycation in the UK over the coming months? Then you might want to have a look at the new Caddy California – the latest luxury campervan from Volkswagen. With order books openi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease