Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
The 2021 International Motor Show is well underway and Volkswagen has just revealed the ID.LIFE. The vision? A fully electric small car for the urban environment is centred around people and commu...
Say hello to the new-and-improved Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace – the larger variant of the popular crossover. Costing from £32,135, it gets a raft of styling tweaks new tech and of course a seven-se...
The all-new Volkswagen ID.5 GTX has been teased ahead of its reveal at the Munich Motor Show in September. It’s very similar to the new ID.4 GTX, but features a sportier, coupe-like look. Here’s e...
The updated Volkswagen Arteon fastback and Shooting Brake models are now available to order in R specification, topping the range which was refreshed earlier this year. The announcement follows or...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Updated Kia Ceed now available
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website