Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
Launched last year, the third generation of Volkswagen’s flagship SUV has added a potent 335hp 3.0l V6 TSI engine to its range. With a power output between 5,300 and 6,400 rpm and 450 Nm of torque...
Ahead of its reveal at the Geneva Motor Show, first pictures and details have been released on the high-performance Volkswagen T-Roc R. This powerful vehicle boasts some impressive performance dat...
Not an automotive event goes by without Volkswagen adding another model to its all-electric I.D. range – from the I.D. Buzz campervan to the I.D. Crozz SUEV and the I.D. Vizzion saloon. In doing s...
Everyone remembers panicking over stopping distances when revising for their theory test, but new research from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has revealed over half of van drivers on the road are ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 Top five Marmite motors
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Review: 2019 Audi A6
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Top five cars for less than £10k total lease cost
- 10 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals