Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
If 2018 was a year of veiled secrecy, with many manufacturers playing their cards close to their chest regarding what’s next, then 2019 appears to have been the year where many showed their hand. S...
Last year, Volkswagen announced it had partnered with Tesco and Pod Point to install around 2,400 EV charging points. With 100 Tesco stores now offering free charging to shoppers, it seemed the ide...
Strange things are afoot when a manufacturer decides to show an advert for a range of concept vehicles you can’t buy, but this is the world we live in now. With so much interest and excitement a...
Say hello to the 2020 Volkswagen Golf. The next generation of the iconic hatchback has just been revealed, with VW claiming the Golf has undergone its biggest transformation since it first hit the ...
In what Volkswagen is calling a “strategic reorientation”, the company is undergoing a comprehensive rebrand across all sectors and, following the reveal of its new logo, the company has now reveal...
Volkswagen have premiered the ID.3 at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with this all-new electric vehicle marketed as the symbol of a new era for the brand. The first model of a completely new generation...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 NHS to offer lease deals on new Jaguar I-Pace to staff
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?