Following its debut at the 2018 CV Show, the all-electric Volkswagen e-Crafter is now available for the public to view at the EV Experience Centre in Milton Keynes. Real-world testing for the van ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
Not an automotive event goes by without Volkswagen adding another model to its all-electric I.D. range – from the I.D. Buzz campervan to the I.D. Crozz SUEV and the I.D. Vizzion hatchback. In doi...
Like your cars with a bit of oomph? Well as important as a car’s power to weight ratio is, at ContractHireAndLeasing.com we’re more concerned with your power-to-pound ratio. If you're a fan of all...
The all-new Volkswagen T-Cross has officially been revealed ahead of its launch in spring 2019. Set to rival cars like its Seat Arona stablemate, the Hyundai Kona and Citroen’s C3 Aircross, the T...
It seems you can’t escape talking about the new Volkswagen Up GTI without comparisons being made with the Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk1. Partly that’s VW’s fault due to initially pitching the Up as an ho...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 2019 BMW X5 available to lease right now
- 4 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 5 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 6 Skoda Scala: Compact hatchback makes debut
- 7 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 8 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 9 Top five company cars of 2018
- 10 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant