EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 MG 4: Lease deals now available
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 2023 Ford Mustang: Everything we know so far
- 5 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 6 Liz Truss gets the keys to No.10… but not the Jaguar
- 7 All-new 2022 Volkswagen Amarok
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?