The upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show will be a big one for Volkswagen. Its all-electric ID.3 will be centre stage for starters. But there’s also another reason: the brand itself is having an overhaul....
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
Volkswagen has revealed a cabriolet version of the T-Roc, with the small crossover to be shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show ahead of its launch in spring 2020. Following the tradition of the Beet...
Strange things are afoot when a manufacturer decides to show an advert for a range of concept vehicles you can’t buy, but this is the world we live in now. With so much interest and excitement ...
They were turbulent times over a decade ago. Whereas Brexit uncertainty might be making you twitchy now, in 2008 everything was flipped on its head almost instantly due to the global economy crashi...
The Volkswagen Golf MK8 is set to hit the market next year, and now VW has quietly revealed two teaser sketches of the new car ahead of its full reveal. The Golf is very much focused on evolution ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Volkswagen set for MASSIVE overhaul with new design and logo
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 All-new Skoda Kamiq: What you need to know about the new SUV
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?