Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
In what Volkswagen is calling a “strategic reorientation”, the company is undergoing a comprehensive rebrand across all sectors and, following the reveal of its new logo, the company has now reveal...
Volkswagen have premiered the ID.3 at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with this all-new electric vehicle marketed as the symbol of a new era for the brand. The first model of a completely new generation...
The facelifted Volkswagen Passat is now available, following its Geneva Motor Show debut earlier this year. Dubbed the MK8.5, it gets styling tweaks, tech upgrades, more efficient engines and the...
Volkswagen has revealed a cabriolet version of the T-Roc, with the small crossover to be shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show ahead of its launch in spring 2020. Following the tradition of the Beet...
Strange things are afoot when a manufacturer decides to show an advert for a range of concept vehicles you can’t buy, but this is the world we live in now. With so much interest and excitement ...
They were turbulent times over a decade ago. Whereas Brexit uncertainty might be making you twitchy now, in 2008 everything was flipped on its head almost instantly due to the global economy crashi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Planes, trains and automobiles: Car interiors are set to undergo a RADICAL change
- 3 Pay-per-mile ‘road tax’ back on the agenda as government loses out
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 2020 Volkswagen Golf: New teaser sketch revealed
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz EQC now available to lease
- 10 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed