Full specs and list prices for the all-electric Volkswagen ID.3 have been revealed, with entry-level models getting a list price of less than £30,000. Lease deals are also now available with price...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Founded in 1946, Volkswagen has grown to become one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world. Though it has a controlling interest in Porsche, Lamborghini, Audi and Bentley, the German firm’s most famous car remains the Beetle.
The Volkswagen Arteon fastback and Shooting Brake models have had an update, with the pair receiving a 2.0-litre TDI option producing 200hp. The announcement follows order books opening on the enh...
Volkswagen has taken the covers off its fiery Golf GTI Clubsport – a new addition to the updated Golf range. According to VW, it’s 13 seconds quicker around the Nurburging than a standard GTI an...
Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
Introducing Volkswagen’s first fully electric driven SUV. With a bold, spacious, and ultra-modern appearance, the ID.4 is set to take on the popular all-electric SUVs like the upcoming Tesla Model ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?