Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Advertising feature Volvo was the first car manufacturer to offer a plug-in hybrid across its entire range. It is now offering customers even greater choice through new lower cost plug-in hybrid v...
Advertising feature Volvo is quite literally leading the charge when it comes to plug-in hybrids. With a vast and varied range of models including the S60 saloon, V90 estate and XC60 SUV, there i...
Jayne recently took delivery of her Volvo XC40 R-Design Pro and hasn’t looked back since. The Volvo XC40 came with a variety of standard equipment such as: heated seats, heated windscreen, ‘bendy’ ...
The Volvo XC60 was crowned the World Car of the Year two years ago, thanks to its premium exterior and interior style, as well as its advanced infotainment and safety tech. So it’s no secret just h...
It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease