It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
They were turbulent times over a decade ago. Whereas Brexit uncertainty might be making you twitchy now, in 2008 everything was flipped on its head almost instantly due to the global economy crashi...
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Let’s talk about speeding. That’s what Volvo wants us to do and not in a finger-wagging thou-shalt-not way. Nope, the Swedish car maker wants to open up a proper discussion about why drivers speed,...
Visit any motor show nowadays and you’re likely to be kept back from the latest launch by red ropes and officious types in suits. However, on Volvo’s stand at the upcoming Automobility LA show in L...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc 2020: Open-top model to breathe fresh air into SUV segment
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: what is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Review: BMW Z4