We first met Graham when he took delivery of his first lease car at the age of 70. Seven years later, we thought we’d catch up with Graham to ask him about his leasing experiences, and most importa...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Advertising feature Volvo was the first car manufacturer to offer a plug-in hybrid across its entire range. It is now offering customers even greater choice through new lower cost plug-in hybrid v...
Advertising feature Volvo is quite literally leading the charge when it comes to plug-in hybrids. With a vast and varied range of models including the S60 saloon, V90 estate and XC60 SUV, there i...
Jayne recently took delivery of her Volvo XC40 R-Design Pro and hasn’t looked back since. The Volvo XC40 came with a variety of standard equipment such as: heated seats, heated windscreen, ‘bendy’ ...
The Volvo XC60 was crowned the World Car of the Year two years ago, thanks to its premium exterior and interior style, as well as its advanced infotainment and safety tech. So it’s no secret just h...
It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 3 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 4 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Updated Kia Ceed now available
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Range Rover 2022: Fleeting glimpse of next-gen SUV revealed
- 9 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 10 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?