The Volvo XC60 was crowned the World Car of the Year two years ago, thanks to its premium exterior and interior style, as well as its advanced infotainment and safety tech. So it’s no secret just h...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Hoping to highlight and maximise the fuel- and emissions-saving potential of its vehicles, Volvo has extended their Take Charge campaign until 30 September. The aim is to encourage people to plug t...
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 6 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 7 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range