Hoping to highlight and maximise the fuel- and emissions-saving potential of its vehicles, Volvo has launched a Take Charge campaign. The aim is to encourage people to plug their vehicle in regular...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Let’s talk about speeding. That’s what Volvo wants us to do and not in a finger-wagging thou-shalt-not way. Nope, the Swedish car maker wants to open up a proper discussion about why drivers speed,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV