It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hoping to highlight and maximise the fuel- and emissions-saving potential of its vehicles, Volvo has extended their Take Charge campaign until 30 September. The aim is to encourage people to plug t...
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 7 2021 Hyundai Tucson revealed with a bold new look
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know