Hoping to highlight and maximise the fuel- and emissions-saving potential of its vehicles, Volvo has extended their Take Charge campaign until 30 September. The aim is to encourage people to plug t...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option