Advertising feature Volvo was the first car manufacturer to offer a plug-in hybrid across its entire range. It is now offering customers even greater choice through new lower cost plug-in hybrid v...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Advertising feature Volvo is quite literally leading the charge when it comes to plug-in hybrids. With a vast and varied range of models including the S60 saloon, V90 estate and XC60 SUV, there i...
Jayne recently took delivery of her Volvo XC40 R-Design Pro and hasn’t looked back since. The Volvo XC40 came with a variety of standard equipment such as: heated seats, heated windscreen, ‘bendy’ ...
The Volvo XC60 was crowned the World Car of the Year two years ago, thanks to its premium exterior and interior style, as well as its advanced infotainment and safety tech. So it’s no secret just h...
It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 3 E10 petrol: What is it? Can you use E10 fuel in your car?
- 4 Refreshed Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace revealed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Staycation UK: The best places to stay this summer
- 7 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?