BMW has revealed a new version of the X2 in the form of the M35i. Featuring a new turbo 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine, it gives this crossover coupe more than 300bhp. It’s due to launch in the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - x2
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Premium badges have long dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 7 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?