BMW has revealed a new version of the X2 in the form of the M35i. Featuring a new turbo 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine, it gives this crossover coupe more than 300bhp. It’s due to launch in the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - x2
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Premium badges have long dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.4: Electric SUV teased
- 6 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 7 Ford Puma now available to lease
- 8 Review: Ford Focus ST
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?