Contract Hire and Leasing News - X5
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Without wishing this to sound like a Frank Skinner comedy routine, do you prefer a soft or hard ride in your car? Those of a sporting persuasion are likely to prefer the latter, opting for sports s...
A plug-in hybrid version of BMW’s X5 will go on sale this Autumn. The X5 PHEV (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle) will be the third plug-in BMW to reach production following the i3 hatchback late 201...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008