Contract Hire and Leasing News - X5
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Without wishing this to sound like a Frank Skinner comedy routine, do you prefer a soft or hard ride in your car? Those of a sporting persuasion are likely to prefer the latter, opting for sports s...
A plug-in hybrid version of BMW’s X5 will go on sale this Autumn. The X5 PHEV (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle) will be the third plug-in BMW to reach production following the i3 hatchback late 201...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?