It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - XC40
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
Volvo has confirmed it will expand production of its award-winning new XC40 crossover, after receiving more than 80,000 orders. Production will be expanded at its Ghent manufacturing plant and Vol...
Premium badges have long dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
The Volvo XC40 has won big yet again. Following its win as the What Car? Car of the Year for 2018 in January, a jury of 60 professional car experts from 23 countries that form the European Car of t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 5 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 8 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 9 Nissan Micra gets a facelift for 2021
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced