Advertising feature Volvo was the first car manufacturer to offer a plug-in hybrid across its entire range. It is now offering customers even greater choice through new lower cost plug-in hybrid v...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - XC40
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jayne recently took delivery of her Volvo XC40 R-Design Pro and hasn’t looked back since. The Volvo XC40 came with a variety of standard equipment such as: heated seats, heated windscreen, ‘bendy’ ...
It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
Volvo has confirmed it will expand production of its award-winning new XC40 crossover, after receiving more than 80,000 orders. Production will be expanded at its Ghent manufacturing plant and Vol...
Premium badges have long dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
The Volvo XC40 has won big yet again. Following its win as the What Car? Car of the Year for 2018 in January, a jury of 60 professional car experts from 23 countries that form the European Car of t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 7 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed