Contract Hire and Leasing News - XC60
We first met Graham when he took delivery of his first lease car at the age of 70. Seven years later, we thought we’d catch up with Graham to ask him about his leasing experiences, and most importa...
Advertising feature Volvo was the first car manufacturer to offer a plug-in hybrid across its entire range. It is now offering customers even greater choice through new lower cost plug-in hybrid v...
Advertising feature Volvo is quite literally leading the charge when it comes to plug-in hybrids. With a vast and varied range of models including the S60 saloon, V90 estate and XC60 SUV, there i...
The Volvo XC60 was crowned the World Car of the Year two years ago, thanks to its premium exterior and interior style, as well as its advanced infotainment and safety tech. So it’s no secret just h...
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and p...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2023: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 5 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?