Advertising feature Volvo was the first car manufacturer to offer a plug-in hybrid across its entire range. It is now offering customers even greater choice through new lower cost plug-in hybrid v...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - XC90
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The real winners in all of this? Individuals and companies looking to lease a S90, V90 or XC90, as strong residuals translate into highly competitive monthly costs.
Volvo is set to launch the UK's most ambitious autonomous driving trial next year, which will feature real people making ordinary journeys on London roads. The Swedish company’s Drive Me London tes...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
A quick glance at our reviews page and you’ll know that we drove plenty of new cars in 2015, but as with most things, some were better than others, so which cars were the best? In the spirit of a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know