Contract Hire and Leasing News - XC90
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The real winners in all of this? Individuals and companies looking to lease a S90, V90 or XC90, as strong residuals translate into highly competitive monthly costs.
Volvo is set to launch the UK's most ambitious autonomous driving trial next year, which will feature real people making ordinary journeys on London roads. The Swedish company’s Drive Me London tes...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
A quick glance at our reviews page and you’ll know that we drove plenty of new cars in 2015, but as with most things, some were better than others, so which cars were the best? In the spirit of a...
Volvo's second-gen XC90 gets some stylish and tech upgrades, with business deals starting from under £500 a month.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?