The Jaguar XE has been updated and now includes mild-hybrid drivetrain options and an improved infotainment system. Here’s what you need to know. Externally, the XE hasn’t changed at all. This ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - XE
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
What’s the maddest Jaguar ever made? The XJ220 supercar of the 90s? The F-Type SVR? Well we’d argue it’s actually the relatively humble XE saloon, which for some unfathomable reason Jag has decided...
Jaguar has announced a range of engine updates for the 2018 model year versions of its XF and XE saloon as well as the F-Pace SUV. These will come in the form of three new Ingenium engines, incl...
It seems that 2015 was something of a vintage year for executive saloons. Not only was the Mercedes-Benz C-Class still a fresh-faced one-year-old, but Jaguar’s five-year sabbatical from the market ...
A quick glance at our reviews page and you’ll know that we drove plenty of new cars in 2015, but as with most things, some were better than others, so which cars were the best? In the spirit of a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 4 Review: Land Rover Defender 110
- 5 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 6 Audi SQ2 gets sharp new look and tech
- 7 With a 1,500-mile range, is an aluminium-air derived battery the solution to range anxiety?
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?