The Jaguar XE has been updated and now includes mild-hybrid drivetrain options and an improved infotainment system. Here’s what you need to know. Externally, the XE hasn’t changed at all. This ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - XE
What’s the maddest Jaguar ever made? The XJ220 supercar of the 90s? The F-Type SVR? Well we’d argue it’s actually the relatively humble XE saloon, which for some unfathomable reason Jag has decided...
Jaguar has announced a range of engine updates for the 2018 model year versions of its XF and XE saloon as well as the F-Pace SUV. These will come in the form of three new Ingenium engines, incl...
It seems that 2015 was something of a vintage year for executive saloons. Not only was the Mercedes-Benz C-Class still a fresh-faced one-year-old, but Jaguar’s five-year sabbatical from the market ...
A quick glance at our reviews page and you’ll know that we drove plenty of new cars in 2015, but as with most things, some were better than others, so which cars were the best? In the spirit of a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 5 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Polestar 3 revealed ahead of October debut
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 9 Renault Megane E-Tech: Prices and trims revealed for all-new EV
- 10 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)