Jaguar has revealed the XF Sportbrake, an all-new luxury estate that’s poised to tap into a market currently dominated by German manufacturers. The Sportbrake mirrors the looks of the latest XF sa...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - XF
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar has announced a range of engine updates for the 2018 model year versions of its XF and XE saloon as well as the F-Pace SUV. These will come in the form of three new Ingenium engines, incl...
The second-generation Jaguar XF will boast class-leading CO2 emissions and fuel economy with more rear passenger space and lower lease rates than any of its rivals when it goes on sale in the UK th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal