Contract Hire and Leasing News - XF
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar has revealed the XF Sportbrake, an all-new luxury estate that’s poised to tap into a market currently dominated by German manufacturers. The Sportbrake mirrors the looks of the latest XF sa...
Jaguar has announced a range of engine updates for the 2018 model year versions of its XF and XE saloon as well as the F-Pace SUV. These will come in the form of three new Ingenium engines, incl...
The second-generation Jaguar XF will boast class-leading CO2 emissions and fuel economy with more rear passenger space and lower lease rates than any of its rivals when it goes on sale in the UK th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Why now’s THE time to sell your old car with THE leasing comparison website
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?