Contract Hire and Leasing News - XF
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar has revealed the XF Sportbrake, an all-new luxury estate that’s poised to tap into a market currently dominated by German manufacturers. The Sportbrake mirrors the looks of the latest XF sa...
Jaguar has announced a range of engine updates for the 2018 model year versions of its XF and XE saloon as well as the F-Pace SUV. These will come in the form of three new Ingenium engines, incl...
The second-generation Jaguar XF will boast class-leading CO2 emissions and fuel economy with more rear passenger space and lower lease rates than any of its rivals when it goes on sale in the UK th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 4 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range
- 5 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 6 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options
- 7 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 8 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 9 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 10 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed