Contract Hire and Leasing News - XF
Jaguar has revealed the XF Sportbrake, an all-new luxury estate that’s poised to tap into a market currently dominated by German manufacturers. The Sportbrake mirrors the looks of the latest XF sa...
Jaguar has announced a range of engine updates for the 2018 model year versions of its XF and XE saloon as well as the F-Pace SUV. These will come in the form of three new Ingenium engines, incl...
The second-generation Jaguar XF will boast class-leading CO2 emissions and fuel economy with more rear passenger space and lower lease rates than any of its rivals when it goes on sale in the UK th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 3 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 7 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?