Contract Hire and Leasing News - XF
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar has revealed the XF Sportbrake, an all-new luxury estate that’s poised to tap into a market currently dominated by German manufacturers. The Sportbrake mirrors the looks of the latest XF sa...
Jaguar has announced a range of engine updates for the 2018 model year versions of its XF and XE saloon as well as the F-Pace SUV. These will come in the form of three new Ingenium engines, incl...
The second-generation Jaguar XF will boast class-leading CO2 emissions and fuel economy with more rear passenger space and lower lease rates than any of its rivals when it goes on sale in the UK th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts