We must deliver some distressing news: the Skoda Yeti is no more. After the best part of a decade accruing legions of loyal fans, the not-at-all-abominable little Yeti has been ditched in favour of...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Yeti
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
It might look like an eclectic mix of cars we’re putting head-to-head here, but don’t despair, because these three models are the key players in a niche SUV segment sitting above the likes of the N...
Skoda’s loveable monster – the Yeti – has been attracting admirers since it first went on sale in 2009. Four years and several prestigious accolades on, the compact SUV is still being able to outst...
SKODA's facelifted Yeti will cost between £16,600 and £25,625 OTR when the order book opens late October. The refreshed SUV will be let loose on UK roads from January 2014 in two forms and each ver...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 8 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 9 Renault 5 reborn as all-electric city car
- 10 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range