We must deliver some distressing news: the Skoda Yeti is no more. After the best part of a decade accruing legions of loyal fans, the not-at-all-abominable little Yeti has been ditched in favour of...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Yeti
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
It might look like an eclectic mix of cars we’re putting head-to-head here, but don’t despair, because these three models are the key players in a niche SUV segment sitting above the likes of the N...
Skoda’s loveable monster – the Yeti – has been attracting admirers since it first went on sale in 2009. Four years and several prestigious accolades on, the compact SUV is still being able to outst...
SKODA's facelifted Yeti will cost between £16,600 and £25,625 OTR when the order book opens late October. The refreshed SUV will be let loose on UK roads from January 2014 in two forms and each ver...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008