We must deliver some distressing news: the Skoda Yeti is no more. After the best part of a decade accruing legions of loyal fans, the not-at-all-abominable little Yeti has been ditched in favour of...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Yeti
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
We look at the most dependable cars in each segment based on the results of JD Power's study
It might look like an eclectic mix of cars we’re putting head-to-head here, but don’t despair, because these three models are the key players in a niche SUV segment sitting above the likes of the N...
Skoda’s loveable monster – the Yeti – has been attracting admirers since it first went on sale in 2009. Four years and several prestigious accolades on, the compact SUV is still being able to outst...
SKODA's facelifted Yeti will cost between £16,600 and £25,625 OTR when the order book opens late October. The refreshed SUV will be let loose on UK roads from January 2014 in two forms and each ver...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?