Ashley has just taken out a lease agreement on the ultra-affordable Renault Zoe, and he couldn’t be happier with its all-electric performance and cheap running costs. “My Renault Zoe will be my se...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ZOE
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals are now available on the third generation all-electric Renault Zoe. Prices start from under £200 per month with many of the deals in stock. Offering an increased 52kWh battery, it wi...
The Driver Power Survey has revealed that Renault dealers offer customers the best dealer service in the UK. The French company took the number one spot for the first time, with a 94.42% rating ove...
Around 200 Nissan and Renault electric vehicles will form the first fully electric shuttle service for the United Nation’s climate conference in Paris next month.
Electric vehicles are a young person’s game, according to new research which found that 18-24-year-olds are more likely to go electric than any other age group. More than half of 18-24-year-olds (...
A 2,500 mile tour around the UK using an ordinary Renault ZOE electric car has gone without a hitch – proving the usability of both EVs and their supporting charging infrastructure. Organised by c...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008