Lease deals are now available on the third generation all-electric Renault Zoe. Prices start from under £200 per month with many of the deals in stock. Offering an increased 52kWh battery, it wi...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ZOE
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Driver Power Survey has revealed that Renault dealers offer customers the best dealer service in the UK. The French company took the number one spot for the first time, with a 94.42% rating ove...
Around 200 Nissan and Renault electric vehicles will form the first fully electric shuttle service for the United Nation’s climate conference in Paris next month.
Electric vehicles are a young person’s game, according to new research which found that 18-24-year-olds are more likely to go electric than any other age group. More than half of 18-24-year-olds (...
A 2,500 mile tour around the UK using an ordinary Renault ZOE electric car has gone without a hitch – proving the usability of both EVs and their supporting charging infrastructure. Organised by c...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)