Lease deals are now available on the third generation all-electric Renault Zoe. Prices start from under £200 per month with many of the deals in stock. Offering an increased 52kWh battery, it wi...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ZOE
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Driver Power Survey has revealed that Renault dealers offer customers the best dealer service in the UK. The French company took the number one spot for the first time, with a 94.42% rating ove...
Around 200 Nissan and Renault electric vehicles will form the first fully electric shuttle service for the United Nation’s climate conference in Paris next month.
Electric vehicles are a young person’s game, according to new research which found that 18-24-year-olds are more likely to go electric than any other age group. More than half of 18-24-year-olds (...
A 2,500 mile tour around the UK using an ordinary Renault ZOE electric car has gone without a hitch – proving the usability of both EVs and their supporting charging infrastructure. Organised by c...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 10 It’s official. Car showrooms WILL be allowed to open from 1 June