Popular cars in Glasgow
Car leasing has really grown in popularity, below are some of the most sought-after car leases in Glasgow:
Getting to know the area
Glasgow has more green space than any other European city and the surrounding countryside makes driving a real thrill. Here is some more local knowledge:
- Grey, black and white are the most in-demand car colours across Glasgow and Scotland.
- Vauxhall, Ford, Audi and BMW are the manufacturers with the highest volume of new car sales in Glasgow.
- Glasgow is one of the hardest cities to pass your UK driving test. This is mostly down to higher volumes of one-way systems and roundabouts.
FAQs when leasing in Glasgow
- What lengths of contract are available?
- The minimum term for a contract hire agreement is 12 months, with deals on Leasing.com stretching to as long as 60 months (five years).
- Is insurance included in a car lease deal?
- No. Because the cost of insurance can vary wildly between drivers, it is impossible to accurately factor in insurance costs with our monthly lease rates. Luckily though, insuring a lease car is no different to getting any other car insured, so shop around for the most suitable quote for you.
- Can I put a personal number plate on a leased vehicle?
- Yes, this shouldn’t be a problem, just check with finance company providing the vehicle first. Make sure that you have their agreement and confirmation that they will transfer the number back to you at the end of the agreement.
- Is delivery & collection included in a lease deal?
- Yes. All our advertising partners offer vehicle delivery to UK mainland addresses.
- Can I amend the agreed mileage part-way through a contract?
- This should not be a problem. You will need to contact the leasing company concerned to arrange an alternative agreement, but this will usually mean altering the monthly payments.
- Is Road Tax included in a car lease?
- Road tax, or Vehicle Excise Duty to give it its proper name, will normally be included within the price. All lease agreements should include road tax either for the duration of the contract or for the first 12 months. Please note, if the cost of the tax increases during the lease agreement, you may be liable to pay the amount of the increase. Always check your contract.