Popular cars in Manchester
Our city loves its cars, below are the most popular car leases in Manchester:
Getting to know the area
Before you start looking at contract hire deals in Manchester, we have collated some of the local knowledge:
- Whether a red or a blue football fan – chances are you will drive a grey car in Manchester. It is the most popular colour by some distance.
- Back in 1904, Henry Royce first met a man called Charles Rolls in a Manchester hotel. The duo later went on to sell their luxury automotive vehicles under the Rolls-Royce brand.
- Trafford, Stockport and Bury are the Greater Manchester suburbs with the most cars per person, whereas Rochdale, Wigan and Salford have the fewest.
FAQs when leasing in Manchester
- What lengths of contract are available?
- The minimum term for a contract hire agreement is 12 months, with deals on Leasing.com stretching to as long as 60 months (five years).
- Is insurance included in a car lease deal?
- No. Because the cost of insurance can vary wildly between drivers, it is impossible to accurately factor in insurance costs with our monthly lease rates. Luckily though, insuring a lease car is no different to getting any other car insured, so shop around for the most suitable quote for you.
- Can I put a personal number plate on a leased vehicle?
- Yes, this shouldn’t be a problem, just check with finance company providing the vehicle first. Make sure that you have their agreement and confirmation that they will transfer the number back to you at the end of the agreement.
- Is delivery & collection included in a lease deal?
- Yes. All our advertising partners offer vehicle delivery to UK mainland addresses.
- Can I amend the agreed mileage part-way through a contract?
- This should not be a problem. You will need to contact the leasing company concerned to arrange an alternative agreement, but this will usually mean altering the monthly payments.
- Is Road Tax included in a car lease?
- Road tax, or Vehicle Excise Duty to give it its proper name, will normally be included within the price. All lease agreements should include road tax either for the duration of the contract or for the first 12 months. Please note, if the cost of the tax increases during the lease agreement, you may be liable to pay the amount of the increase. Always check your contract.
How Leasing.com works
Choose your car and lease plan
Browse lease offers on any make and model by tailoring your initial payment, mileage and lease length using the filters to create a plan that suits your monthly budget.
Contact the advertising partner
View the details of the offer you have found and click the "Get a Quote" button to securely pass your details to the advertising partner providing the car.
Say goodbye to buying
The advertising partner will be in touch to answer any questions and help you place your order. They will keep you updated on your car's progress.