Ahead of Theresa May’s vital Brexit summit in Brussels tonight, key European automotive manufacturers and suppliers have come together to warn of the potential consequences a no-deal scenario would...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ACEA
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
After everything that has emerged in recent months, VW remains number one in Europe.
The European electric vehicle (EV) market has exploded in 2015 with registrations of pure electric vehicles up by 82% in the first nine months of the year across the European Union, compared to the...
The latest statistics from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) show that the European new commercial vehicle market grew by more than 13% in the first quarter of 2015, with ove...
More than 12.5 million new cars were sold throughout Europe in 2014, 5.7% more than in 2013. A total of 12,550,771 new cars were registered in the 27 countries which make up the European Union, acc...
All but three countries reported greater car sales for the first quarter of 2014, suggesting signs of recovery for the European economy. According to data from the ACEA, 3,246,719 new cars were re...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)