Ahead of Theresa May’s vital Brexit summit in Brussels tonight, key European automotive manufacturers and suppliers have come together to warn of the potential consequences a no-deal scenario would...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ACEA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
After everything that has emerged in recent months, VW remains number one in Europe.
The European electric vehicle (EV) market has exploded in 2015 with registrations of pure electric vehicles up by 82% in the first nine months of the year across the European Union, compared to the...
The latest statistics from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) show that the European new commercial vehicle market grew by more than 13% in the first quarter of 2015, with ove...
More than 12.5 million new cars were sold throughout Europe in 2014, 5.7% more than in 2013. A total of 12,550,771 new cars were registered in the 27 countries which make up the European Union, acc...
All but three countries reported greater car sales for the first quarter of 2014, suggesting signs of recovery for the European economy. According to data from the ACEA, 3,246,719 new cars were re...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know