Ahead of Theresa May’s vital Brexit summit in Brussels tonight, key European automotive manufacturers and suppliers have come together to warn of the potential consequences a no-deal scenario would...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ACEA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
After everything that has emerged in recent months, VW remains number one in Europe.
The European electric vehicle (EV) market has exploded in 2015 with registrations of pure electric vehicles up by 82% in the first nine months of the year across the European Union, compared to the...
The latest statistics from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) show that the European new commercial vehicle market grew by more than 13% in the first quarter of 2015, with ove...
More than 12.5 million new cars were sold throughout Europe in 2014, 5.7% more than in 2013. A total of 12,550,771 new cars were registered in the 27 countries which make up the European Union, acc...
All but three countries reported greater car sales for the first quarter of 2014, suggesting signs of recovery for the European economy. According to data from the ACEA, 3,246,719 new cars were re...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far