Ahead of Theresa May’s vital Brexit summit in Brussels tonight, key European automotive manufacturers and suppliers have come together to warn of the potential consequences a no-deal scenario would...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ACEA
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
After everything that has emerged in recent months, VW remains number one in Europe.
The European electric vehicle (EV) market has exploded in 2015 with registrations of pure electric vehicles up by 82% in the first nine months of the year across the European Union, compared to the...
The latest statistics from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) show that the European new commercial vehicle market grew by more than 13% in the first quarter of 2015, with ove...
More than 12.5 million new cars were sold throughout Europe in 2014, 5.7% more than in 2013. A total of 12,550,771 new cars were registered in the 27 countries which make up the European Union, acc...
All but three countries reported greater car sales for the first quarter of 2014, suggesting signs of recovery for the European economy. According to data from the ACEA, 3,246,719 new cars were re...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)