Jaguar’s XE has been named Fleet Car of the Year by the Association of Car Fleet Operators, ahead of Nissan’s Qashqai, at the body’s 32nd annual awards. Ford did its usual trick of cleaning up in...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ACFO
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Places are filling up for ACFO’s electric vehicle seminar in February. The event, on Tuesday 18 February at BMW’s Oxford plant, will provide managers with the very latest information on electric ...
Salary sacrifice car schemes have enjoyed a boost in popularity in the last 18 months, according to research from ACFO. More than a third of the company car drivers surveyed by ACFO (36%) say the...
A survey investigating the popularity of salary sacrifice car schemes has been launched by the Association of Car Fleet Operators (ACFO). The group last assessed salary sacrifice demand in March ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know