Jaguar’s XE has been named Fleet Car of the Year by the Association of Car Fleet Operators, ahead of Nissan’s Qashqai, at the body’s 32nd annual awards. Ford did its usual trick of cleaning up in...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - ACFO
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Places are filling up for ACFO’s electric vehicle seminar in February. The event, on Tuesday 18 February at BMW’s Oxford plant, will provide managers with the very latest information on electric ...
Salary sacrifice car schemes have enjoyed a boost in popularity in the last 18 months, according to research from ACFO. More than a third of the company car drivers surveyed by ACFO (36%) say the...
A survey investigating the popularity of salary sacrifice car schemes has been launched by the Association of Car Fleet Operators (ACFO). The group last assessed salary sacrifice demand in March ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)