When it comes to cars, choosing which fuel type meets your needs best is more important that it’s ever been. Developments in recent years mean it’s no longer a simple choice between petrol and dies...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Alternative fuel
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
E10 is not the latest trendy postcode, or coronavirus, but you will be hearing a lot more about it over the next year or so. This is the cleaner, greener fuel the government is proposing to introdu...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
Audi will have the A4 Avant and A5 Sportback g-trons on show in Frankfurt this month and, while they’re not available in the UK at the moment, we’ve had a look at what exactly g-tron means and how ...
Do you leave your engine running on the school run? Well new byelaws could soon force you to turn it off – that’s if local authorities take up advice from the National Institute for Health and Care...
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) set up a display in London this week to raise awareness of the latest low-emission, alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs) now on the market. C...
The past few weeks have been hugely important for hydrogen and it gaining wider acceptance in the UK as a potential replacement for fossil-derived energy. As well as making its motorsport debut ou...
Drivers of electric cars should be able to drive anywhere across Europe and recharge for free by 2020, under a new directive adopted by the EU. New rules will ensure a network of alternative refu...
The US government is offering up to $4.5 million of funding to ideas which could help increase the uptake of alternative fuel vehicles. Part of its Clean Cities program, the funding will support ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option