Contract Hire and Leasing News - Articles
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The latest search by ALD Automotive, the operational leasing and fleet management division of Société Générale, has found that Benefit In Kind (BIK) is the biggest influence when selecting a compan...
McLaren’s new £1m hypercar, the P1, takes just 2.8 seconds to reach 62mph from a standstill. That’s just one of the many remarkable stats released by the British carmaker today as it officially han...
The high-end annual celebration of the luxury end of the automotive industry, Salon Privé, has confirmed that the latest Spyker will make its European debut at the early-September event. Now in its...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far