Contract Hire and Leasing News - Arval
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Latest news and press releases from Arval.
Arval has taken a significant step towards managing GE Capital’s European fleet, which comprises more than 160,000 vehicles across 12 countries, after signing a Memorandum of Understanding. The d...
Average CO2 emissions across the UK’s four largest leasing companies have been reduced to 121.8g/km, partly thanks to an influx of plug-in vehicles. Out of the top four leasing companies, Arval...
Leasing company Arval UK has been given exclusive insight into Hyundai’s hydrogen-powered ix35 fuel cell vehicle. Arval UK took delivery of the water-emitting vehicle in February and has put it th...
Arval is to put its staff through the Excellence in Van Operations qualification as awarded by the Freight Transport Association. As part of Arval’s commitment to service, the leading fleet managem...
A DVD recreating the aftermath of a car crash at 35mph has been sent to Arval customers ahead of Road Safety Week, which begins Monday [Nov 18]. The fleet management company hopes that fleet bosse...
Senior managers at Arval have been celebrating National Customer Service Week (October 7-11) by working with customer-facing teams and listening-in to customer calls. It’s all part of an effort to...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008