Contract Hire and Leasing News - Arval
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Latest news and press releases from Arval.
Arval has taken a significant step towards managing GE Capital’s European fleet, which comprises more than 160,000 vehicles across 12 countries, after signing a Memorandum of Understanding. The d...
Average CO2 emissions across the UK’s four largest leasing companies have been reduced to 121.8g/km, partly thanks to an influx of plug-in vehicles. Out of the top four leasing companies, Arval...
Leasing company Arval UK has been given exclusive insight into Hyundai’s hydrogen-powered ix35 fuel cell vehicle. Arval UK took delivery of the water-emitting vehicle in February and has put it th...
Arval is to put its staff through the Excellence in Van Operations qualification as awarded by the Freight Transport Association. As part of Arval’s commitment to service, the leading fleet managem...
A DVD recreating the aftermath of a car crash at 35mph has been sent to Arval customers ahead of Road Safety Week, which begins Monday [Nov 18]. The fleet management company hopes that fleet bosse...
Senior managers at Arval have been celebrating National Customer Service Week (October 7-11) by working with customer-facing teams and listening-in to customer calls. It’s all part of an effort to...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)