Citroen has revealed further details of its all-electric e-Berlingo range – a small van that’ll be available later this year and offer an alternative to the Renault Kangoo ZE. Like the combustion-...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Berlingo
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Taking on a fleet of 42 Nemo, Berlingo, Dispatch and Relay vans, Fortis Property Care (FPC) now operates a fleet of almost 150 Citroen LCVs. The company based in Malvern, looks after social housing...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?