Citroen has revealed further details of its all-electric e-Berlingo range – a small van that’ll be available later this year and offer an alternative to the Renault Kangoo ZE. Like the combustion-...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Berlingo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Taking on a fleet of 42 Nemo, Berlingo, Dispatch and Relay vans, Fortis Property Care (FPC) now operates a fleet of almost 150 Citroen LCVs. The company based in Malvern, looks after social housing...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008