E10 is not the latest trendy postcode, or a coronavirus mutation, but you will be hearing a lot more about it over the next year or so. From September, the standard (or ‘Premium’) petrol grade in t...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Biofuels
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on biofuels.
The Department for Transport (DfT) has rolled out a new set of labels at fuel stations across the UK, with the new information to ensure you choose the right fuel for your vehicle. While the fuel ...
As a website we are pleased that we can bring the latest news to you waste-free. But for those who still prefer a printed paper to get their daily dose of news, there is at least something positi...
Waste coffee grounds are being mooted as the latest sustainable source of biofuel. Researchers from the University of Bath have discovered that all kinds of coffee are suitable for use, and could...
Europe could need an area of land three times the size of the UK to meet bioenergy needs by 2030, new research suggests. The use of crops and wood for transport fuel, heating and electricity is e...
Using corn residues to produce ethanol and other types of biofuel can generate more greenhouse gases than even fossil fuel sources, according to a new study from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know