New car ownership is in decline as consumers continue to turn their back on hire purchase in favour of personal leasing, according to a new report. In our Personal Leasing Report 2017: Growth in a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Blog
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK’s number one car leasing website ContractHireAndLeasing.com has been ranked in the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in the north. The new league table was launched on Thursday night...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com account manager Julie Mitchell will be running the 2016 London Marathon in aid of Helen & Douglas House – an Oxfordshire-based charity that looks after terminally ill chi...
2015 has been another record-breaking year for Leasing.com, and progress for the UK’s number one car leasing website is set to continue in 2016 as it prepares its biggest marketing budget ever. I...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com is putting its money where its mouth is after introducing a subsidised car leasing scheme for employees. This means all eligible employees can receive up to £125 a mon...
Looking at replacing your car? Thinking about giving leasing a go? Obviously we’re going to say it’s a good idea, but we’re here to prove it, with five reasons why leasing could be the best way of getting you behind the wheel of your next car.
Leasing.com – the UK’s number one vehicle leasing website – has been acknowledged for its technological achievements in the 2015 Northern Tech Awards. The awards celebrate innovative technologies a...
£200 in Amazon Vouchers and the chance to win £1,000 of Love2Shop Vouchers when signing up to ContractHireAndLeasing.com
Following the success of our recent iPad offer ContractHireAndLeasing.com is delighted to be starting an exciting new offer! New customers simply have to sign up to ContractHireAndLeasing.com for ...
ContractHireAndLeasing.com would like to say a big welcome and thank you to all the new customers who took advantage of our recent free iPad Mini offer. We recently offered new customers the cha...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 What were the top five company cars of 2018?
- 5 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 6 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Win £500 as Leasing.com launches “Say goodbye to buying” ad campaign
- 10 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month